Seeing post time skip designs in battle

Regarding Petra, yeah she does keep her unique outfit as a Wyvern Rider (Advanced Class). The Wyvern Lord variant (Master Class) is generic though.

It surprised me too when I went to check.

On 8/3/2019 at 6:46 PM, Sire said:

Regarding Petra, yeah she does keep her unique outfit as a Wyvern Rider (Advanced Class). The Wyvern Lord variant (Master Class) is generic though.

It surprised me too when I went to check.

Thanks for the update. Now, I wonder if our list probably needed to be updated.

I've been looking for this information. So thanks, and I have a bit to add. In my file Hanneman does not have his unique outfit in the Mage class (although the default looks similar at first glance). He's recruited as a mage, but the model doesn't show up until the class certification. Manuela has her unique as a Priest, but not as a Bishop.

If we are talking "canon classes", some characters come with classes already certified, although they don't have a unique outfit. Alois has Noble>Fighter>Brigand>Warrior and Shamir has Commoner>Fighter>Archer>Sniper all unlocked, although only the advanced classes use their unique models. Weirdly, Manuela, Hanneman, and the students I recruited don't have any Beginner Class unlocked, only the Intermediate Class they were recruited as. Although the Commoner/Noble class is there for each character.

EDIT: Just double checked and the students I recruited did have a Beginner class, but Hanneman and Manuela did not.

Edited by SignificantMaybe
Correcting myself