Can we talk about this very minor NPC? Sylvain might have a rival.

I had the courtesy to upload it to unlisted so spoilers don't show up.

Total "deerrrrppppp" face there. Lol.

Edited by Dragoncat

43 minutes ago, Azure in a Roundabout said:

He just looked at Manuela as any teen boy would. He’d have to actively flirt to become Sylvain’s rival.

This may be true, but the fact that a minor NPC never to be seen again was used for this scene? That gives him something.

I noticed that in the scene.  And the first thing that came to my mind was Van Halen's "Hot for the Teacher".

However, I still think the best minor NPC is the gatekeeper.  You can never go wrong when you go to talk to him.

8 minutes ago, Ertrick36 said:

I noticed that in the scene.  And the first thing that came to my mind was Van Halen's "Hot for the Teacher".

However, I still think the best minor NPC is the gatekeeper.  You can never go wrong when you go to talk to him.

Agreed. I'm hoping he becomes playable in DLC. Or we at least give him a name. I'm thinking he'll have Durward somewhere in his name; it means 'gatekeeper'. But for now, I'll call him Ward.

2 hours ago, SimplyUnknown said:

Agreed. I'm hoping he becomes playable in DLC. Or we at least give him a name. I'm thinking he'll have Durward somewhere in his name; it means 'gatekeeper'. But for now, I'll call him Ward.

Durward is a good name for him!

3 hours ago, Ertrick36 said:

Gatekeeper best husbando.