Starcraft Brood War

Wolf

I do (as you already know), Xixiel does as well but I don't think he does very often. Jyosua used to play, we should perhaps try to coax him into playing a game with us.

Edit (2008.11.17):

安室 奈美恵, it would be neat if you could play as well if you still have StarCraft installed.

Edited by Wist

hmmm...I'm not too sure I can remember what the units are like. Though I still know about the gameplay in and out due to my experience of still playing WarCraft3. I'll consider thinking about it since it's been 5 years since I laid my hand on playing StarCraft...

Edited by 安室 奈美恵

Yeah, it's pretty awesome. My fave units are: 1) Zerglings 2) Dark Templar 3) Lurkers and 4) Goliaths.

I figured out the Zerg Rush on my own one day in campaign mode, and it was amazing! I made about 300 zerglings and DECIMATED a mission. So satisfying.

I'm not sure that counts as a rush, haha. I hated Lurkers so much until I learned how to micro against them properly.

My screen-name is Eriacy on US East, US West, and ICCup if anyone wants to add me to their friends' list. I play Terran or Protoss depending on my mood. I would assume Wolf is okay giving out his screen-name publicly, but I'll let him do it just in case.

Edit (2008.11.18):

I feel like uploading a couple of replays because I can.

This first game is a Protoss versus Terran match. This was after I had recently begun experimenting with Protoss so my macro-management was horrid despite my initial production advantage, but it was fun even though I lost (although the stupid Dragoon AI which wouldn't let it shoot whilst pushing up my opponents ramp in the beginning made me cry).

This other game is Terran versus Protoss because I got bored of losing as Protoss. Some people go for fast expansion builds even when they're not well practiced with them, which is fine with me because I'm perfectly content starting off one base. I made a couple of dumb mistakes in this one as well, like forgetting to make a second expansion, but he really shouldn't have gone for 2 StarGate Carriers whilst he was at a disadvantage.

Does anyone else have any games they want to show?

Edited by Wist