How do I fix my flip-flop?

So, uh, about a minute ago, I was walking around my house and I felt my left foot slide a little. I looked down and saw this:

1566683738973148017968.thumb.jpg.a67204e2a798f4fa51c4dfc82d734e33.jpg

Does anyone know if it's possible for me to fix this? I really like this pair of flip-flops and I've had these for two years.

If not, I can just run up to JCPenny next time I go to the mall and see if I can find another pair of these.

That seems difficult to fix. Super glue could be a temporary fix. If it is not too expensive, I would just buy another one.

9 hours ago, XRay said:

That seems difficult to fix. Super glue could be a temporary fix. If it is not too expensive, I would just buy another one.

I think they were 20 at most. I have another pair somewhere in my house, but I can't find them.

9 hours ago, EricaofRenais said:

Super glue might work, but that won't last that long.  M advice is see if you can find a new pair.

It would probably last about 20 seconds since the part that broke is made of polyester it seems.

3 hours ago, Dragoncat said:

Flip flops are very cheap shoes in general.

Yeah. I just like this pair because they were pretty.

3 hours ago, Espurrhoodie said:

It would probably last about 20 seconds since the part that broke is made of polyester it seems.

If it is polyester, you can try melting the end with a lighter and then stick it back in the hole while it is still hot.

Be careful when messing with fire and do it outside since it could smell pretty bad and you do not want to breathe in the fumes.

7 minutes ago, XRay said:

If it is polyester, you can try melting the end with a lighter and then stick it back in the hole while it is still hot.

Be careful when messing with fire and do it outside since it could smell pretty bad and you do not want to breathe in the fumes.

There is still stuff in the hole. Maybe I can mend the two together? Would a wooden match work since I don't have a lighter?

3 minutes ago, Espurrhoodie said:

There is still stuff in the hole. Maybe I can mend the two together? Would a wooden match work since I don't have a lighter?

Wooden matches could work, you might need to use a few depending on how easy it is to melt the thing, so just be extra careful and have a bucket of water or two.

Edited by XRay

26 minutes ago, XRay said:

Wooden matches could work, you might need to use a few depending on how easy it is to melt the thing, so just be extra careful and have a bucket of water or two.

That... sounds dangerous.

2 minutes ago, Espurrhoodie said:

Sigurd, Flora, Rinea, and Gunnthra can confirm that.

Speaking of Rinea:

Screenshot_20190825-122503.thumb.jpg.57a73678ecd8c57be10b275ef7571568.jpg

I finally got him! 😄

Nice nature there. -Res kind of sucks but a merge will easily eliminate that.

7 minutes ago, XRay said:

Nice nature there. -Res kind of sucks but a merge will easily eliminate that.

I'm just happy I got F!Berkut. Nature doesn't matter to me unless I get another one.