Ain't I an early bird!!!!!!

Liz

I always wanted to try worms.

One time I saw this explorer guy on TV who went to Mexico and he met this man who lived with his wife in a hut near a forest/jungle/whatever. Then this man took the explorer guy and kicked over a cactus. There were a bunch of red worms under that cactus. He took like, two handfuls home and his wife fried them. Then they wrapped them in bread and ate them with hot sauce. It was...appetizing...

I always wanted to try worms.

One time I saw this explorer guy on TV who went to Mexico and he met this man who lived with his wife in a hut near a forest/jungle/whatever. Then this man took the explorer guy and kicked over a cactus. There were a bunch of red worms under that cactus. He took like, two handfuls home and his wife fried them. Then they wrapped them in bread and ate them with hot sauce. It was...appetizing...

i'm quite sure it was....

XD

i wonder how worms taste like?

*is curious*

...Did I just use "one time" up there?

And the explorer guy said that the worms were delicious. I think he said they tasted like shrimp, but he didn't like the hot sauce. *Shakes head*

oh my! i didn't catch that the first time i read it!

could this be..... Providence?

*lighting strikes a kitty*

lol! he didn't like the hot sauce! ironic isn't it?