Create Your Own Familiar/Mount/Pet/Follower/etc.

XRay

If you can have a loyal friend always at your side, what kind of pet would it be? It could be a dog, cat, pony, or any normal animal. It could be something fantastical like chimeras, dragons, Pokémon, etc. Or it could be sentient objects that are normally lifeless like Aladdin's flying carpet, animate dolls/toys (e.g.: Buzz Lightyear; Pinocchio), Soul Edge (sentient evil sword from Soul Calibur), robots (e.g.: Zords, Terminators, Wall-E, R2-D2, etc.), etc.

I want my cat to be bigger and I wish she would be more clingy and cuddly; basically I want her with a more doglike personality and just be more huggable. It would also be great if she is the size of a horse with wings, like a griffin, so I can ride her and fly.

Another follower I want is a robot that is a cross between C-3PO, R2-D2, Roomba, Star Trek replicator, laundry machine, and a Terminator. Basically, I want a robotic secretary-mechanic-maid-warrior.

Create Your Own Familiar

Dog

Mount

Big dog that can be rode

Pet

A special dog

Follower

Dog trained to follow commands

etc.

Doggomon

There's a reason blink dogs are my favorite passive creatures in DnD.  They're basically dogs from acid trip lala land that can just pop in and out of existence, they're great.  The best part is their alignment is lawful good, so they can only be good boys and girls.

That is the kind of creature I'd like to have by my side.

31 minutes ago, XRay said:

I want my cat to be bigger and I wish she would be more clingy and cuddly; basically I want her with a more doglike personality and just be more huggable.

Minus the bigger part, that's pretty much my cats.  They love to cuddle, both with my dogs and with their owners.

Perhaps it's partly because of the presence of dogs.  Maybe it's also that we treat them well, and they've grown affectionate in their old age (they are getting on in years).