Added Information for Greenhouse Guide

Aelhis

Hey, on my maddening NG playthrought I'm trying to min-max the shit out of everything. So I found out some useful RGN manipulation and information that could been added to the greenhouse guide. Here it goes :

1st - Professor exp is based on the highest lvl rank (1-5, 100 each rank) you HARVEST. Yield or ammount of items doesnt matter. So for the best results to FARM Professor EXP have one Rank 5 seed to plant with anything else.

2nd - Tip for easy RNG booster manipulation. Save before planting, plant your chosen booster (pale-blue flowers for speed carrots usually best), save on a differnt slot after planting, Skip to next week and check if you got the booster, if you did reload the save after your planted and play normally, if not just re-do the planting/saving/testing again.

So overall for MAXIMUM benefits :

Choose 1 plant with the booster you want OR Choose 1 RANK 5 to get professor EXP then,

Plant whatever else you have (usually cheapest ones) to get the yeild you want (1,2,3).

The rewards will always be chosen from the pool of your STAT BOOSTER plant so they don't matter. And when you go harvest next week you can also re-load for maximum number of gifts 😉

Enjoy 😄

Off-topic TIP : the same reload method can be done to Manipulate certifications and Online travellers specialties.

Edited by Aelhis

1 hour ago, DefyingFates said:

Thanks a ton! Is there a list anywhere of each seed's Rank?

I'm not sure 😞 I do know I'm using Angelica Seeds a lot (Rocky Burdock +1Str and rank 5) 😄 and they produce their own seeds so you never run out.

10 hours ago, Aelhis said:

I'm not sure 😞 I do know I'm using Angelica Seeds a lot (Rocky Burdock +1Str and rank 5) 😄 and they produce their own seeds so you never run out.

Thanks! Are any of the Speed Carrot producing seeds Rank 5?

I'll add that if you only want the exp(early on for example), only planting 5* seed(s) is far less time consuming than resetting until the right one gets picked. Then again I don't farm boosters(cuz they're a bit game breaking and I'm a bit stubborn), so ymmv.

... and yeah the rank is just the stars.

Edited by Cysx