Who will be the next 9 mythic heroes?

Icelerate

The next 9 mythic heroes  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be the next 9 mythic heroes?

2. 2. Which 9 do you personally want to see?

On the topic of Grima do you think we’ll ever get Forneus as a Mythic? I mean he was the man that created Grima after all

Edited by Ottservia

Voted for Medeus, Mila, Athos, Ashera, Lehran, Dheginsea, Anankos, Seiros, and Hel as the most likely.

• Medeus is basically the original villain dragon. 
  • Mila and Ashera are the counterparts to characters that are already Mythics, so I imagine they would be in to pair with them. 
  • Athos is the biggest of the Eight Generals and an easy sell for Elibe fans, same with Dheginsea and Lehran for the Three Heroes and Tellius fans.  
  • Anankos is probably the most notable Fates villain in the game after Garon and IS has put a good amount of focus on him through the two DLC stories, so I can see IS pushing him again with Mythic Heroes.
  • Three Houses is the newest game out so at least one of Seiros or Nemesis is likely to be picked from it, and of them Seiros has a more popular role in the story so I feel they'd go with her.
  • Finally, Hel is here because I feel we're getting at least one OC in there, and I don't see the other two as I feel Lif is going to be saved for a Brave Redux banner while Thor will be released after the initial 16 since they're a part of the final confrontation they're building to. I could see a new OC being added in instead of her though, like how Eir was added in last year, but that's going deeper into theory.

Personal wants would be Medeus, Anri, Bramimond, Athos, Formortiis, Soan, Dheginsea, Lehran, and Seiros. Medeus, Bramimond, and Soan in particular are characters I'd like to see because all of them have interesting tidbits about them that are just not focused on, and while limited Heroes is probably the only way we'd see that explored.

Edited by Medeus