I Hate It When People Whine About Minor Things

Steven Tyler

Everytime I go on a forum or at school or on the streets, people ALWAYS have to bitch about minor thigns that have no control over. These things can range from race (I.E: Whites are superior over Blacks) to gender (Men are savage pigs) to even silly things such as "Who's hotter: Lousie of FE7 or a bottle of Sunkist?".

It's sad. I mean, it it just minor crap, people shouldn't dwell on things that do not matter. It's not cute, it's stupid.

Thankfully for you guys, I'll bitch about major things like gay marriage, racism, sexism, religion and politics, and unfair tactics.

Anyone else annoyed by people who constantly bitch about minor things?

Edited by Brown Fox of Earth

I vote for bottle of Sunkist over Louise. Surely it's orangy goodness is better than having another sniper on your team.

Dont forget the chance to win another free soda under the cap. Theres no chance to win a free louise after getting her :(

Dont forget the chance to win another free soda under the cap. Theres no chance to win a free louise after getting her :(

you could win free Louise children, though.

:mellow:

you could win free Louise children, though.

:mellow:

I WAS gonna say something like that:

"Though you could get free louise offspring under her skirt" but for once I thought i would just keep my perversion tomyself. BIANCHI UR PERVERTED D:

Though when you get her, she's already preggy from hawtnessPent. But then if you start going on about the children, doesn't that make you like, pedos?

Exactly. And I hate pedos. -__- But wtf pent? Makin ur wife fight pregnant.