Where's the Incest? I don't see it.

FionordeQuester

You are not supposed to ask if you are still in chapter 5, or else the story would be spoiled.

Or you don't mind me to spoil it for you? ;D

Edited by Tiltyu

FE4 wasn't intended to be an orgy of siblings, but it's obvious when incest is there, and it's treated realistically.

Simply put, if you want incest, you'll find that it is most abundant in the fanbase where people have hyped it up, rather than the game itself where it is more of a plot/gameplay device.

Edited by FE3 Player

Don't read the following until you beat the game or want it spoiled really badly.

Holyn and Ayra are related.

If Lex and Ayra are paired, their kids will have Neir blood. There are two static characters in Ch6 that have a canon pairing with Ayra's daughter, and they have Neir blood as well (they are full cousins of Lex).

Sylvia is heavily implied to be Claude's sister.

Since Brigid and Aideen are sisters, that makes their children cousins. The son of one can fall in love with the daughter of the other.

Shannan is in generation 2, and he can fall in love with Ayra's daughter.

I think that's about it, though there's a glitch that allows you to pair up Julia and Celice even though you shouldn't be able to.

Edited by Mekkah

Don't read the following until you beat the game or want it spoiled really badly.

Holyn and Ayra are related.

If Lex and Ayra are paired, their kids will have Neir blood. There are two static characters in Ch6 that have a canon pairing with Ayra's daughter, and they have Neir blood as well (they are full cousins of Lex).

Sylvia is heavily implied to be Claude's sister.

Since Brigid and Aideen are sisters, that makes their children cousins. The son of one can fall in love with the daughter of the other.

Shannan is in generation 2, and he can fall in love with Ayra's daughter.

I think that's about it, though there's a glitch that allows you to pair up Julia and Celice even though you shouldn't be able to.

Surprisingly, you left out the most obvious one.

I suggest to anyone who hasn't completed the game yet, to not read the next sentences.

Alvis/Diadora, they are half-siblings. And they are married to each other.