Hows this for A Banner Idea?

James Marshall

How's the following for A Banner Idea?

It would be unique and only use people that were initially both misguided and on the bad guys side but in the end turned good?

We could even get 2 banners worth using only The Tellius Games by using Oliver Tanas, The Game 9 versions of Haar and Naesella, The Game 10 Versions of Taureneo and Sothe, Micaiah, Gareth, Jill  and Volug

Edited by James Marshall

Sothe, Volug, and Gareth were never enemy units? (Unless you count the Greil Mercenaries perspective of the GM vs. DB battles for Sothe and Volug).

Anyway, pretty much my idea with Jill, Zihark, Nasir, Tauroneo, Shinon, and Ena to form a full Tellius banner. 

Edited by Etheus

3 minutes ago, Etheus said:

Sothe, Volug, and Gareth were never enemy units? (Unless you count the Greil Mercenaries perspective of the GM vs. DB battles for Sothe and Volug).

Anyway, pretty much my idea with Jill, Nasir, Tauroneo, Shinon, and Ena to form a full Tellius banner. 

I said both misguided and on the wrong side due to the fact that Sothe and Volug fight to save Daein despite the fact that Sothe learns very early on and I assume someone as smart as Volug quickly works out that Daein is the bad guys in this, Gareth and Nasir fight for their king and Goldoa even though they're smart enough to know they'll be turned to stone if their side wins and I don't count Shinon cos he's A Mercenary who is in it for the pay and Daein pays the most