I got some bad news concerning our Wii

CGV

I hope they dont have to ship us a new one. If that happens our data for brawl and MKWii will be gone

There's no way to clean it? That sounded like a good idea

If I was actually there I could do it but...=\

It's no diffrent then changing the battery in your SNES games.

Open the sucker blow on it (Instead of ya changeing your battery) then close the fucker.

Happened to me with a lot of games for a while. I just sprayed some compressed air into it to clean it and it started working. If all else fails, it's probably a problem with your laser. Nintendo can fix that.

Happened to me with a lot of games for a while. I just sprayed some compressed air into it to clean it and it started working. If all else fails, it's probably a problem with your laser. Nintendo can fix that.

This.

Compressed air is your friend.

there are discs that clean out the wii. they just came out with one i belive. raven used it and it worked if memory serves

Wist directed it to me. It was being sold on Play-Asia, for about... £7 or $7, I think. It probably is the laser, so it's worth giving it a try.

Try asking the people that you know locally IRL, especially the smart ones. You wish you had an awesome tech savvy uncle like me.

I do wish...

happened to me once, i cleaned the disk and blew into the little injector thing, it worked after awhile....

that doesnt work... i wish it was simple

I have a similar problem with my GameCube. It has problems reading the games. When it does read a game it would eventually make scratching noises and the error sign would pop up. One of my brothers has a Wii though.

Edited by Dark Legend Vampire