Depression Topic

noremaC

In this topic we shall talk about things that are depressing you.

I'll start it,

One of my really good friends is moving tomorrow and i will not be able to see her because I have a doctors appointment the 1 period i see her......

In this topic we shall talk about things that are depressing you.

I'll start it,

One of my really good friends is moving tomorrow and i will not be able to see her because I have a doctors appointment the 1 period i see her......

Do what your heart tell you. If skipping the doctor appointment and go to meet her can make you feel better, do that! Never let yourself feel regret!

Do what your heart tell you. If skipping the doctor appointment and go to meet her can make you feel better, do that! Never let yourself feel regret!

That would be next to impossible, i think i will just make myself late to PE (big whoop) and go talk to her i guess.....

;(

You have no idea how much I like using this username because of things like that. Probably why it has stuck for 4+ years.

Something depressing though.. uhm.. my girlfriend won't let me break up with her? I say I don't want to be with her, she says no and changes the subject, I say "That's not the fucking way it works" and she ignored me and keeps coming to my house.

I'm just emo.

You have no idea how much I like using this username because of things like that. Probably why it has stuck for 4+ years.

Something depressing though.. uhm.. my girlfriend won't let me break up with her? I say I don't want to be with her, she says no and changes the subject, I say "That's not the fucking way it works" and she ignored me and keeps coming to my house.

Sorry man, that sucks ass. (Thinks of Sienfeld)

you should sit her down and say "look, i had fun while it lasted but i am not having fun anymore, i think we should breack up, and also come to my house again and i will call the cops

or something like that.....

You want us to cut ourselves, print out this topic, then bleed on it? You sick bastard.

pretty much no this topic is so you can get stuff off of your chest and maybe feel abit better.

As for the second part, I know, it was just a joke. It's good to have a topic like this, especially with so many kids on the forum. Everyone has to vent some time.

But you VASTLY underestimate how attached to me she is. I broke up with her once and made the mistake of taking her back, now she is like fucking superglue. I honestly would not be surprised if she stalks me after I get this to work.

As for the second part, I know, it was just a joke. It's good to have a topic like this, especially with so many kids on the forum. Everyone has to vent some time.

But you VASTLY underestimate how attached to me she is. I broke up with her once and made the mistake of taking her back, now she is like fucking superglue. I honestly would not be surprised if she stalks me after I get this to work.

that is.......scary........ she needs psychological help.....