Rhea copied Alm during her stabbing scene

Nothing interesting will come out of this thread, but I just wanted to share this thought.

Recently, I just rewatched the trailer for Fire Emblem SoV and I found this bit very funny (starting @ 1:00)

https://youtu.be/g6KSzCsrxVI?t=61

And it is very reminiscent of the introduction cutscene from Three Houses where Rhea stabs Nemesis. 😄

TL;DR Three Houses just copied SoV.

Sorry. That trailer is just very good. Cheers to the editor who cut it. Er, I don't see any sequence where alm pinned Rudolf to the ground and stabbed him. Nor do I recall Rhea doing that jumping slash on Nemesis. 

10 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

Sorry. That trailer is just very good. Cheers to the editor who cut it. Er, I don't see any sequence where alm pinned Rudolf to the ground and stabbed him. Nor do I recall Rhea doing that jumping slash on Nemesis. 

She does the jumping slash in the fight before she knocks him down. Though Nemesis parries it.

21 minutes ago, Deathcon said:

She does the jumping slash in the fight before she knocks him down. Though Nemesis parries it.

Oh, I suppose she does. It's her first strike. Probably the least memorable shot of that fight though. There isn't any emphasis placed on her being airborne. The camera just cuts to swords clashing, then she's back on the ground.

Just now, Glennstavos said:

Oh, I suppose she does. It's her first strike. Probably the least memorable shot of that fight though. There isn't any emphasis placed on her being airborne. The camera just cuts to swords clashing, then she's back on the ground.

More like she does a short more normal looking jump while Alm does a long superhuman jump.

2 minutes ago, Deathcon said:

More like she does a short more normal looking jump while Alm does a long superhuman jump.

There's definitely a gap in realism between fighting styles, but I'm more talking about the cinematography. It's really up to somebody's preference whether these cutscenes ought to strive for realism or drama. Realistic fights can be dramatic, when it's two opponents of equal strength, but in both of these cutscenes it feels like one fighter clearly outclasses the other.

Rhea really steals ? No dignity.

Alm did it with a sword after throwing his shield, while Seiros went screw the weapons and went with punches and a dagger.
Still don't know which is cooler.

5 hours ago, B.Leu said:

Rhea really steals ? No dignity.

Alm did it with a sword after throwing his shield, while Seiros went screw the weapons and went with punches and a dagger.
Still don't know which is cooler.

Didn't Alm basically lost in that premonition? But Rhea beats Nemesis...