Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep.

Oguma

You're 6.

You are not old.

They can be.

And it is not Disney cartoons, it's Disney in general.

Yes, you are a nub for not playing a mature game like that.

Yes it is an automatic win.

I am not 6.

They can not be.

Oh, sorry, willl Hannah Montana be in the next one as a Mage or something?

Oh, sorry.

Sorry again, I thought it was auto fail.

I am not 6.

They can not be.

Oh, sorry, willl Hannah Montana be in the next one as a Mage or something?

Oh, sorry.

Sorry again, I thought it was auto fail.

What Luxy said.

Are you kidding? Scar brutally murdered Mufasa.

Disney MOVIES.

You better be.

It is not.

Yes. I am a retard because I incorrectly guessed what Mickey, Goofy, and Donald Duck's classes were. I am such a nub for not playing a mature game ike that, because Disney cartoons are so serious. Jeez, I am lame. I mean, any game with Disney cartoons trying to be serious is automatic win, right?

My god, f these are the things that are popular, I am really getting old.

besides the last line, I am so proud of you. he finally graduated out of elementary school, NO MORE GODDAMN ANNOYANCE

Despite having Disney characters (which scares away a lot of people) the Kingdom Hearts series is definately for older gamers. Those games have some of the most mind-bending plots out there and even confuse me sometimes (I'm in high school). And yeah, they have FF characters as well. And while Sora's incredibly whiny voice gets annoying, the new game doesn't have Sora as the main character :lol: .

Despite having Disney characters (which scares away a lot of people) the Kingdom Hearts series is definately for older gamers. Those games have some of the most mind-bending plots out there and even confuse me sometimes (I'm in high school). And yeah, they have FF characters as well. And while Sora's incredibly whiny voice gets annoying, the new game doesn't have Sora as the main character :lol: .

He's a main character in neither of the 2 new games.

In Birth by Sleep it takes place 10 years in the past with three characters who each have a different storyline.

In 358/2 days it stars Roxas with his partners being the Organization XIII and takes place during Chain of Memories.

I like the games because they are fun to play when you aren't outright button mashing.

The story could be a lot less predictable, though. I can already tell you how KH3 will more than likely play out and it's not even planned yet.

Terra was possessed by Xehanort's heartless at the end of Birth By Sleep. Leading him to not knowing who he is until he splits again. Then both hims are a jerk until both Jerks are killed. By Sora. Now what's left of Xehanort, the old man, has to be killed.

Edited by bunny