Can someone please link me to Download?

James Marshall

It's on the second page of the Fan Projects forum. You should see it about halfway down. If not, perhaps try the fan game directory? It is pinned also in the Fan projects forum.

Hope that you find it!

1 hour ago, Benice said:

It's on the second page of the Fan Projects forum. You should see it about halfway down. If not, perhaps try the fan game directory? It is pinned also in the Fan projects forum.

Hope that you find it!

All that comes up is A Page called The Road to Ruin v3.0.3zip then sign in next to it and 4 things below it whose names I forget. What do I do?

29 minutes ago, James Marshall said:

All that comes up is A Page called The Road to Ruin v3.0.3zip then sign in next to it and 4 things below it whose names I forget. What do I do?

check out this link; https://www.romhacking.net/hacks/3775/

It is simple to dow. When u enter the link, scroll down to "Dowload" ( blue text ). Then just copy the text in the right and paste to to the left, press "I AM HUMAN",  It would automatic dowload the file . hope it would help

Edited by Hong Nhi

56 minutes ago, James Marshall said:

1. Click on the link to the dropbox.

2. In the top right hand corner, there is an arrow pointing down at a line. Click on it.

3. A mini box should come up from it, saying either "Direct download" or "Save to my dropbox" Click direct download, which should prompt you to download it; from there, try reading the README.txt file, which has more info about it. Follow the instructions and you should be good to go.

You will probably have to unzip the file after downloading it.

Hope that helps!