An odd question, but I need it answered ASAP.

Destiny Hero

i THINK you would have to pay to get a new SS card. Just tell your parents you forgot it, or if you lost your card.........just say you cant find it atm and your paycheck is at stake. they should understand

Either

-Where can I find mine?

or

-What's a terrific excuse I could use to get my parents to tell me mine?

Don't ask why I need it, but I need it as soon as possible, or I'l miss out on getting paid for my job.

For a good one:

"Dad/mom, my school wants to know our social security number."

For an even better one:

"Dad/mom, Chuck Norris said he'd kill us if you didn't tell me our social security number."

i THINK you would have to pay to get a new SS card. Just tell your parents you forgot it, or if you lost your card.........just say you cant find it atm and your paycheck is at stake. they should understand

I don't have a card.

Tell your parents that you need it to get paid.

Then they'll ask "for what?", then "we don't know that guy", and they assume that everyone they don't know, no matter what, is a child molester.

For a good one:

"Dad/mom, my school wants to know our social security number."

"No, they don't."

For an even better one:

"Dad/mom, Chuck Norris said he'd kill us if you didn't tell me our social security number."

"*laugh* Get out."

I don't have a card.

Then they'll ask "for what?", then "we don't know that guy", and they assume that everyone they don't know, no matter what, is a child molester.

why would they go "for what" if you already said its for your job? they do know you have a job right?

why would they go "for what" if you already said its for your job? they do know you have a job right?

They don't know I have it.

Just go to the SS office with your parents.

If you are under 18, they've to get it.

Yep. It's 7PM, and we're going to take a casual drive down to some SS office in a city far, far away.

Considering your probobly six years old there is no reason a job would need a social security number =\

Your not allowed to work on any sort of record unless your 16 I think, and only jobs that involve records and real paychecks need SS numbers.

Considering your probobly six years old there is no reason a job would need a social security number =\

Your not allowed to work on any sort of record unless your 16 I think, and only jobs that involve records and real paychecks need SS numbers.

I'm a lot older than six, and please don't come into my threads just to troll.

...And why did you not tell them?

Because my dad's an ass, and he would simply say "No." and nothing else. And he already thinks my boss is a child molester, supposedly like every other person he doesn't know >_>