Lamest character in FE4

JforJeff

And they can be just as fatherly at the base.

Wrong, because of stat inheritance. And I find it hard - actually, impossible - not to think of 1st gen characters as "parents," since pairings have a huge impact in your 2nd generation team.

Ardan is my preferred partner for Leen

Wait, what?

Edited by TheEnd

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HolynxArya anybody? I really love the Major Odo bloodand abusing a glitch will get Lakche or Skasher the Balmunk.

That is actually a bad idea. Let's consider the three Odo swordfighters:

Shanan: excellent

Lakche: very good

Skasaha: Between good and very good.

By giving Lakche the Balmung, you get:

Shanan: decent

Lakche: excellent

Skasaha: Between good and very good

It makes 1 unit near useless while one becomes much stronger.

Holyn!Bridget is better anyway.

Cuan because of his lack of pursuit...

Training him gives Leaf higher base stats, so you need him.

Edited by Julius

But he gets GeirBorg on later chapters. That a HUGE bonus point.

Meanwhile, Adan with Pursuit Ring is still really lame.

I dunno if you plan to work on a Children Second Gen tier list (me thinks it would be too complicated to do, though), but the inheritance system can make or break a character in usefulness and thus its quality in the tier list. Take for example Arthur, depending if he has Holsety or not, that can make a big difference in ranked runs, if you can manage to pull out the piring in the first place.

And you meant Sylvia, not Leen, there, right ?

Most of the time people make a Second Gen tier list they just assume some pairings they think are the "best" overall and make tiers according to that. No need to factor it in the first gen tier list.

And yeah, I meant Sylvia.

Agreed with pretty much all of this (except the convo part : while the Strength boost is indeed not really needed, the +2 Skill boost is much welcome with her trash Skill of hers - and the +1 in Defense doesn't hurt either- ).

It's just that I found the term "garbage" a bit extreme to use in Beowulf's case.

Meh, Lachesis doesn't need Skl until she promotes, and from there it's still only +4 hit, on someone who is godly anyway and can use extremely accurate stuff like Killer Bow.

Yeah, maybe garbage is what I mostly use for Ardan. The reason I used that word is because the gap between the top units and the mid and low units seems to be pretty big in this game.

Wrong, because of stat inheritance.

That's only a very very small portion of the children. 99% of their performance is based on growths, weapons and skills passed down. It's not worth raising crappy Noish just so that Skasaha has slightly better bases.

Lack of Pursuit sucks, but he's not the only one who has it, and he is definitely amazing for the time he's there even without Pursuit. Just take one look at this stats, especially when he uses Silver Lance (which only he can use until Fin/Fury promotes).

But he gets GeirBorg on later chapters. That a HUGE bonus point.

He gets it for the very last supershort part of Ch3 before leaving, and the pirates are too scared to attack him when he has it equipped.