Greetings

Monata

I'm Monata, I've been lurking on serenesforest for a quite some time and wanted to get out of the bushes now. I'm a gamedev who grew up with fire emblem. In fact the blazing swords was the first game I've ever beat myself (most of the time I've played the games with my big brother and we did finish the sacred stones together). I didn't know the language on my first playthrough being an eight year old in a non-english speaking country but still enjoyed thoroughly. I actually used it to learn the language as well by creating a flashcard for every word I didn't know from the game. 
That's all from me hope we will get along 🙂

You using videogames to learn English is so wholesome, I love reading stories like that.

I hope you enjoy this place.

Welcome to the Forest, Monata!

15 hours ago, Monata said:

I didn't know the language on my first playthrough being an eight year old in a non-english speaking country but still enjoyed thoroughly. I actually used it to learn the language as well by creating a flashcard for every word I didn't know from the game. 

Neat. I also learned  most of my English through gaming.

Have a nice day and enjoy your stay!