Stand up Comedy

ZephyrD

I love it myself, some of my favourites are Jeff Dunham (along with his large cast of ventriloquist dummies), the late Mitch Hedberg and Gabriel Iglesias. I have a lot more, no doubt but I usually see people on Just for Laughs so keeping track of their names isn't that easy.

Does anyone here like and if so who are your favourites?

I made this topic cause just a few hours ago I watched Jeff Dunham's Christmas special and it was a good hour of constant laughter for me, on a side note, anyone else see it?

I heart stand up comedy. My parents hate me watching it because they think it's so immature and not funny, but they're just... parents, not 21 years old

I like Dave Chappelle, Jeff Dunham, the dude that made the joke "7 words you can NEVER say on television," damn I wish he was in my time.

Gabriel Iglesias, some stand-up comedians on Comedy Central, and to some extent Dane Cook.

His name was George Carlin.

Dane Cook is a huge douche which makes anything he says automatically not funny.

That's him. XD

As you can tell, I don't watch George Carlin much. I like a few from Dane Cook, though I have to say...he should stop being in movies...FOREVER.

Edited by Citrusman

Dane Cook is as funny as watching your mother die from a painful illness.

George Carlin is my favorite stand up comic of all time. He didn't give a damn if he offended people and the fact that he kept it real and raw while throwing in a few jokes! Dave Chapplle comes close to Carlin as well, but I think the only person who could match Carlin was Richard Pryor.

Geez. Quite a few Dane Cook haters here...

I like his stuff, well most of it anyway. I'll admit that some of his jokes are stupid, don't make sense, or aren't funny at all

Stand-up comedy is either really bad or really good. There is no one person who is fantastic that I can think of. But I think just about all comedians say some things that just aren't funny to anyone (except the people in the crowd who laugh at everything no matter what).