Old Fire Emblem TCG boxes?

Oxmo

Would anyone know where I could acquire those? I'm trying to build up a collection of sealed FE products.

Cipher boxes are somewhat easy  to find but I can't find any of the old boxes anywhere. I only found a Jugdral Anthology box on ebay that I might buy.

If there are some Japanese sites that sells them from time to time that would ship to Canada, it would be great.

Thanks!

Actually, I only know about TCG Republic that is selling B01 boxes but they are way too expensive! Also they are often out of stock but you can ask for a restocking on their website (never have used this option). 

For other sets like B02 and all the others, you can find them easily on japanese websites like Rakuten.jp (you would a proxy service) or Amaon.co.jp (some sellers ship to internationnal). 

If you would use a proxy service, I would recommend From Japan, you don't have to pay any service fees if you buy from Rakuten, or Amazon with their Basic Forwarding. You would only have to pay the item, domestic shipping fees (if there are) -bank transfer (except if you buy with a credit card)-, and internationnal shipping fees. They have a Fee calculator here so then you can see how the total would be!

Hope that helps ^^

I have been browsing the Japanese Amazon, havent found any yet. Maybe im searching wrong. Never used a proxy as well. Had some issues with some Japanase Amazon things that I wanted that wouldnt ship to me sadly.

Ill give it a try, thanks, if you have any links of them for sale, hit me up. Thank you very much.

Like how do you search for them? Been trying on many sites but I can only find Cipher related stuff.

Edited by Oxmo

I can't speak to the Japanese Amazon or proxy questions, but if you'd like a different recommendation, I recently bought boxes from a new source that I'd highly recommend: miyabihobby. I used them to buy B20, but they have all the sets. Easy to use website and great experience, got the boxes shipped through fedex and they got to me in the US in a few days. I found it to be slightly more pricey than amiami, so perhaps you could find a better deal with the first mentioned methods, but it's still very close and might be worth looking into!

Here's a link to their Cipher products: https://miyabihobby.com/collections/fire-emblem-0-cipher

B01 and B09 have risen to outrageous prices, but the others are close to market with ~60-70 US dollars each before shipping. Aside from B01 and B09, there's at least 2 boxes of each set in stock right now, and some have up to 9! Also, they're older sets so they may not have the stock, but in addition to your order you might get promo packs and preorder buttons, as I received one for each of my B20 boxes.

Not sure how much shipping will be to Canada and for how many boxes you'd go for, but hopefully finding them all in one place to combine shipping would still help with costs.

Oh sorry, I misread this thread as looking for the older Cipher boxes, but I see now that you're not looking for those either, but the original TCG. In that case, I'm sorry I couldn't be of help! I haven't seen the original TCG listed anywhere, either, unfortunately.

Best of luck in tracking them down!

6 hours ago, AllStarKnight said:

Oh sorry, I misread this thread as looking for the older Cipher boxes, but I see now that you're not looking for those either, but the original TCG. In that case, I'm sorry I couldn't be of help! I haven't seen the original TCG listed anywhere, either, unfortunately.

Best of luck in tracking them down!

No worries, I've been buying Cipher boxes too but I think I got that covered. 

Bought them on Nin Nin Gaming, ordered 3 so far, its taking a while but im in no hurry, the prices seemed ok compared Amazon and Ebay.

Only pricier one seems to be the very first box.

But yah Im having issues finding the 2001-2003 TCG Boxes,

Hopefully FireFenrir can help me out with me searchs!

Thanks!