Your Opinion of the Above Posted Video

Randoman

9 hours ago, Randoman said:

Sorry, but the "pushy, outspoken female" trope is easily one of my least favourite tropes in fiction, since it comes dangerously close to the "abusive female who frequently attacks/hits guys" trope. The latter is arguably my most hated trope, due to the double standard it creates that "hurting males is okay, acceptable, and funny" while "hurting females is monstrous and inhuman."

...at the very least, I acknowledge and am glad that the younger sister didn't physically hurt the guy. Though with how familiar I am with anime, the younger sister seemed dangerously close to stooping to that level.

I should clarify: she's not his sister; she's just an old friend. This is also the angriest that she ever gets with him, and even then, it's not really anger; it's more that she gets intense/energetic as a way to make sure her point gets across. 

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure what was so funny about it/10. 

For context for this clip, the husband and wife are planning to get a new apartment. For that, they need a guarantor. The husband's parents were the guarantor for his old apartment, and it is only after he brings this up that he realizes that he forgot to tell his parents that he got married

14 hours ago, twilitfalchion said:

Aww.....heart meltingly adorable. I love it. 10/10

If you think that's heart-meltingly adorable, you should watch some of the other clips of this show that I posted on this thread, or even just watch the show (the whole show is heart-meltingly adorable). 

As for the video I have to watch and review: odd/10