What If Karla . . . (Spoilers)

Steven Tyler

She simply won't joined up right? That's what I know.

But what will happen if Bartre kill her?

and this:

Karla: Too inexperienced... I'll never reach my brother now...

(End of chapter)

Hector: Oswin! What happened to that female swordfighter? Karla, wasn't it?

Oswin: It seems she was hurt in that last skirmish. She left without telling a soul.

Hector: Is that so? Well, that's that then.

As for Karla beating bartre... this happens:

Bartre: Errgh... I'm done for. I'll be back, though! Once I've healed, I'll be back!

(End of chapter)

Eliwood: Marcus, where's Bartre?

Marcus: He was gravely wounded in the last battle. He sends his apologies for failing to fulfill his duties.

Eliwood: I see...

I don't know how Bartre met Karla in the first place...:S
Well she has rather weird requirements and imagine he actually did kill her XD. And it seems as if they met earlier in the game... And I remember seeing her at a village somewhere.

I would assume she met him sometime before FE7, as Karla does mention meeting Bartre on the Western Isles.

@DragonBladeSniper: I do remember seeing the same thing, but I would assume even then, she was searching for Karel.

Edited by Little Al

Ummm are you refering to the Hector's mode chapter where you go to some village and Karla will only appear to give you that Peggy promotion item? Because I think she means Karel if I'm not mistaken. :/

Well, at the end, Fir won't be born.

Wrong!

Karla joint your team or not, Fir still be born. You should read Bartre's ending. It's say that after the battle with dragon, he travel to the distance land to improve his str, some people said that he fall in love with his's archenemy (must be Karla). So, no matter what happened, they still love each other and have a baby, very hot baby

Edited by Silver Fox of Metal