Which of my Constance's Stats are Below Average?

I'm on my 2nd Blue Lions Playthrough and I'm worried that a lot of my Constance's Stats are Below Average. So can you tell me which of my Constance's Stats are Below Average

When she was A Level 20 Noble she became A Level 20 Dark Flier, she is now A Level 31 Dark Flier and her stats are 35Hp, Str 12, Mag 37, Dex 17, Spd 20, Lck 11, Def 7, Res 18 and Ch 16

The average Constance using that build will have the following:

30 HP, 11 str, 29 mag, 15 dex, 17 speed, 11 luck, 7 def, 15 res, 15 charm.

41 minutes ago, Benice said:

The average Constance using that build will have the following:

30 HP, 11 str, 29 mag, 15 dex, 17 speed, 11 luck, 7 def, 15 res, 15 charm.

Did you just calculate that yourself or do you have a calculator for Three Houses? Because I was going to suggest using this,

only the maker of it hasn't updated it with the DLC characters or classes yet which sort of sucks. So if you have a better one it would be much appreciated.

Though I suppose I have learned enough about Google Sheets in the past few days that I could add them in myself...

1 minute ago, Jotari said:

Did you just calculate that yourself or do you have a calculator for Three Houses? Because I was going to suggest using this,

There's a calculator? Oh. That would have saved me a lot of time. Well, now I know! Thanks!

Edited by Benice

1 hour ago, James Marshall said:

I'm on my 2nd Blue Lions Playthrough and I'm worried that a lot of my Constance's Stats are Below Average. So can you tell me which of my Constance's Stats are Below Average

When she was A Level 20 Noble she became A Level 20 Dark Flier, she is now A Level 31 Dark Flier and her stats are 35Hp, Str 12, Mag 37, Dex 17, Spd 20, Lck 11, Def 7, Res 18 and Ch 16

So after adding the DLC characters and classes to my copy of that calculator I posted, I got this for Constance.

HP Str Mag Dex Spd Lck Def Res Cha
31.2 11 29 18 21.6 8.5 7.5 17.1 15.55

These numbers mostly match Benice's calculations, with the variation I say coming from bonuses for being in that class. Seems you're only diverging by about one stat in some categories. Except Mag where you've insanely blessed. Like impossibly so. Is that a typo or is it 37 mag including the weapon or something?

13 minutes ago, Jotari said:

So after adding the DLC characters and classes to my copy of that calculator I posted, I got this for Constance.

HP Str Mag Dex Spd Lck Def Res Cha
31.2 11 29 18 21.6 8.5 7.5 17.1 15.55

These numbers mostly match Benice's calculations, with the variation I say coming from bonuses for being in that class. Seems you're only diverging by about one stat in some categories. Except Mag where you've insanely blessed. Like impossibly so. Is that a typo or is it 37 mag including the weapon or something?

I didn't use any Stat Boosters, but I myself find it very hard to believe