OW!!!!!!

Destiny Hero

I burnt my thumb on a lightbulb a while ago, and it still stings ;-;

How can I make it stop stinging? ;-;

Luxord Clause.

You know what. I am gonna chop your balls off, shove them up your throat until you vomit out blood. Would that satisfy you, you little fucken wanker.

Call 911. You should seek immediate medical help, as you could possibly be poisoned by the chemicals in lightbulbs. Don't tell your parents, you can't afford to waste the time. Just call!!

You know what. I am gonna chop your balls off, shove them up your throat until you vomit out blood. Would that satisfy you, you little fucken wanker.

You are cranky!

Calm down and tell me what's wrong :o

Call 911. You should seek immediate medical help, as you could possibly be poisoned by the chemicals in lightbulbs. Don't tell your parents, you can't afford to waste the time. Just call!!

It was a swirly lightbulb.

Guys...

Luxord, calm down a bit. You're over-reacting a little bit, and flaming him does what, exactly? Nothing.

Destiny hero...What the fuck? Was that a flame at Lux? Then grow up.

How was I flaming him? The Luxord clause means that I don't mean to offend anyone.

Then you can stop trolling in my threads, okay? Nobody said you had to troll.

Follow your own advice you little bitch.

That's my first and final post in this thread.

You fucken little wanker. Your the biggest troll on this forum you little piece of shit.

Person A comes to a thread and spits out a buch of mean posts that are spammy and contain lots of swears.

Person B tells Person A to stop.

Person A is the troll. You are Person A. Please stop trolling.

And I'm not a troll because I don't go around like you do and post things like that in people's threads.

Person A comes to a thread and spits out a buch of mean posts that are spammy and contain lots of swears.

Person B tells Person A to stop.

Person A is the troll. You are Person A. Please stop trolling.

And I'm not a troll because I don't go around like you do and post things like that in people's threads.

*snicker*