Hmm... a sad, day today

Freohr Datia

There is this band called Hawthorne Heights...

They had a lead guitarist and he was also the screamer for the band. This person was called Casey Calvert (I think it's spelled right). He suffered from depression.

Doctors gave him medicine stuff for his depression. Three types actually...

Then one fateful night... exactly a year ago... during a tour they were having...

...... He died. As a result of taking three medications all at the same time, it had killed him. It wasn't good for them to mix.

The band was obviously upset. Their next album was much more depressing than normal. One of their songs was of the singer wishing he could've said goodbye before then since they had no idea it would happen, and also said he wished he could've told him how much he cared for them.

Their music just isn't the same without Casey =(

I never listened to the band by the time Casey died... but if I did, I surely would've been real sad on that day (if I had found out on that day).

:(

:( ...

I don't care much for bands.

DDDDDDDDDDDDDD=

oh well, it doesn't really matter all that much.

... The band could've sued the doctors for what happened... But they had already sued a large record company. They didn't want to get into another big conflict.

D-Hero, shut up you fuckin' hypocrite before I troll your ass and believe me, you don't want that. Ain't no threat, it's a fuckin' promise.

Sucks that great talent die so young. I mean, I never heard of the band, but it's sad when young musician live too fast and die so young.

A tragic overdoes in which he never knew he shouldn't pop all those drugs.