Worst character

Tino

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would have to say Bastian is the worst. Followed by Lucia. I've always gotten Nasir, so I don't know how good Ena is. I never use Rolf, but my friend uses him on every playthrough, and I can't argue with the results he's gotten out of Rolf (even though archers suck in general in PoR). And while Elincia is absolutely HORRIBLE at fighting, she can at least heal fairly well.

I would have to disagree with Sothe being the worst character. He can't promote, but he can still steal open locks well enough. Volke really only surpasses him in fighting, which he isn't very good at anyway.

Ena gets my vote. I just can't find a situation where she is useful. There are better tanks, and there are WAY better damage dealers.

If Ike is RNG-screwed or underleveled for whatever reason, Ena is extremely useful. (hard mode). Even if he's not, she's still somewhat useful, again, on hard mode.

My vote goes to... Bastian, I guess.

Sothe > lots of characters > Ena > * > Shinon > Rolf > * > Lucia > Bastian

Edited by Reikken

If Ike is RNG-screwed or underleveled for whatever reason, Ena is extremely useful. (hard mode). Even if he's not, she's still somewhat useful, again, on hard mode.

Yes and how do you get use out of a character that deals little damage to Ashnard and is double attacked by him for lethal damage?

There are better tanks (Gatrie, Brom, Tauroneo, Ike, Ike, Ike, pretty much any Palidan.)

Ena easily has better durability than most of the Paladins untransformed and an average Ike when transformed. And with such a major res lead, Neo is out as well, and Brom and Gatrie aren't much better off.

Sure, she's a laguz, she's underleveled, and her offense isn't anything to write home about, but if you're not using another laguz up to that point, you can make great use out of her, seeing as she's forced on you.

Yes and how do you get use out of a character that deals little damage to Ashnard and is double attacked by him for lethal damage?

There's, liek 70 or so enemies in Chapter 28 and Endgame. Don't tell me all she can do is attack Ashnard, because that's nonsense.

yeah, not really

Yeah, easily.

Shinon is awesome in the beginning, and a bit below average later on. Rolf is fail in the beginning, and average later on. Shinon's overall performance > Rolf's.

It's only down to some characters though. No one would vote Boyd or Ike.

Maybe Titania if they're dumb.

I've heard some people say they think Makalov to be among the worst, or Astrid, or Zihark or Stefan or whoever who is definitely not among the worst, so a poll still wouldn't since I would probably get "omg teh worst cahr iz not on teh list" thrown at me multiple times.

Well, feel free to let your debating skillz flourish, showing that Makalov is, in every way, superior to Lucia (which makes it impossible for him to be the worst character).

Worst character in the game? That's a tough one, seeing as how everyone is at least passable. I suppose I'll say Bastian. He has lousy offense and durability. It doesn't help that he has knives instead of staves.
Pretty much everything you said.
Makalov is such a sexy beast.
Telling lies is bad. Don't tell lies. :(

Rofl is the worst character, followed by Lucia.

What is wrong with you, man?! If you honestly think that Rolf is worse than Shinon, then you, sir, are the fail of the year. <_<

Trust me guys, there's no convincing SS and Tino that Rolf doesn't suck, or convincing them that it's spelled ROLF

Don't get me wrong, I like Rolf. He kicks ass because we've actually used him :D