Dead meme comes to visit your Town in Animal Crossing

Starwolf_UK

Sorry folkes it is one of those youtube links...

Here it is

I've got to say this reminds me off Yahoo voice chat back before people were scared to talk to strangers on the internet and how you would get people doing that...though that song wasn't in fashon then (I'm talking like 10 years ago) and with Yahoo Voice chat early versions only one person could talk at a time so you usually got someone clogging the lines so to speak with things like that...

I never got into it much. My brother did and at times did hog the line with music :)

I seem to remember they added a block command, the ability for multiple people to be talking at once and you couldn't "talk" for more than a certain amount of time...still didn't stop people mind you :P

WiiSpeak, at least in my opinion, was a huge letdown. I mean, the game is advertised with it, and sold with it, but you have pay for each of them seperately, which adds up to a whopping $70. I didn't even think about getting it, and it sounds like it'd have terrible quality.

There is a $60 bundle...but you're still paying $50 for a game that is largly the same as a $20 gamecube title and a $30 DS title and then $10 for the Microphone Nintendo created for the sake of money and nothing more*.

*-Given Nintendo I'm surprised the Wii Remote uses AA Batteries and that the console has SD card and USB slots.

There is a $60 bundle...but you're still paying $50 for a game that is largly the same as a $20 gamecube title and a $30 DS title and then $10 for the Microphone Nintendo created for the sake of money and nothing more*.

*-Given Nintendo I'm surprised the Wii Remote uses AA Batteries and that the console has SD card and USB slots.

I'm actually kind of pissed at Nintendo for how they did the Wiimote like that. Making them rechargeable would have been best, batteries are kind of expensive.