Here's a updated post about a FE Game a friend of mine made

James Marshall

Like I said I would in a post I made about 20 minutes back here's a updated post about a FE Game a friend of mine made. What do you think?

Here’s info on it

It combines the best parts of The Fire Emblem Series, The Fighting Fantasy Gamebooks, The Final Fantasy Series and Dungeons and Dragons

It uses The Outrealm Gate from FE 13 to summon named Characters from Fire Emblem and Fighting Fantasy, uses stuff inspired by FE 10, Fighting Fantasy Armies of Death, Final Fantasy Tactics and Dungeons and Dragons Follower Rules to let you build A Mercenary Unit and maybe even Army that uses ideas from Final Fantasy and uses things from Dungeons and Dragons to either be granted, earn or seize lands

The 1st adventure even uses A variation of The Fan Made Fighting Fantasy Gamebook The Black Lobster Tavern were The Pub you run has been changed to A Upper--Middle Class Pub

You tell the owner it earns less then what it does, but its still enough to keep him very happy and fairly content, earn

Eventually I can and will use the embezzled money to form A Mercenary Group by buying The Freedom of Slaves and buy A Old Fort that's run-down and derelict but isn't beyond repair and can be fixed up and used as A Base

And

I almost forgot to mention that for some reason the friend that made this Fan Made FE Game decided that regardless of a units age, gender, class or age all of the characters in the game would have the same  maximum stat values and that they would be 70Hp, Str 30, Mag 30, Skill 30, Spd 30, Lck 35, Def 30 and Res 30

So

Now

On I go

My character

Name

Erin Erinna

Inspiration

Named after my 2 favorite characters from my Code Lyoko Dreams that aren’t in The Actual TV Show and they are Jeremy and Aleita’s Time Travelling Future Twins

And

This characters 1st name is The Boy Twins First name and his 2nd name is The Girl Twins First name

Class

Mage Knight

Which basically A Fairly Strong, Very Fast and Moderately Armoured Mage

If this were a regular FE Game then this Class it would be both the fastest Armoured Units in The Series and among The Fastest Infantry Units in the series

And

But this is A Fan Made FE Game and in it this Class is both the fastest Class of Armoured Unit in the game and 1 of The Slowest Infantry Units in the game

Family and their place Society

Historical family

Because his personal skill is Chosen by Destiny  my character has to be A Commoners

Their haven't been any Beggars or homeless people in his family in at least 220 years, no Children of Slaves that were allowed to be born free have married into his family in at least 570 years and none of his family have been born into Slavery in at least 1,110 years

His close family as a whole and his parents in particular can’t be wealthy land owners and they also can even be very wealthy merchants

It is also very unlikely that his close family as a whole and his parents in particular aren’t either poor Land Owners or wealthy merchants        

Saying that though they have a much higher chance then normal of being Wealthy Business Owners

And

The combination of him being destined for greatness and his families popularity and reputation mean that if succeeds at a task that may earn him A Noble Title then he has a slightly higher chance then normal of earning it

Modern family

A 1D66 roll of A 34 means I’m the son of A Wealthy Businessmen

A 1D66 roll of A 55 means he owned A Stables that bred horses to sell to very wealthy merchants

And

2 2D6 rolls that come up A 10 means that he inherited it and that it earns him a profit of 2D6+2x10+160 Gold Coins a year and it also earns him 1D3 Horse’s that can be used for riding, scouting and hunting but I can’t knowingly take it into a situation that I believe could prove dangerous

And

Personal Skill

A 1D66 roll of A 66 means Destined for Greatness

That means the following

I can start in A Class normally only available to those that are either Nobility or very wealthy land owners

With regards to his stats it lets me increase 5 of them by +1

With regardless to his growth rates it lets me increase 5 of them by +5%, 3 of them by +10% and all 8 of by +1D3%

And

It means that rather then 1 weapon Rank Start at D and the other, if he has 1, starting at E they both start at D and when he promotes any Weapons that he gains start at D Rank not E Rank

Also

The Combination of his Personal Skill, his starting Class and his Families position in society mean the following

When it comes to unusual starting stuff he gets A Horse that can be used for riding, scouting and hunting but I can’t knowingly take it into a situation that I believe could prove dangerous

When it comes to starting cash wise rather then 2D2x100 Gold he get 1,000 Gold +3D6x+1x100 Gold or 2,300 Gold

When it comes to starting Gear wise rather then then normal 1 Vulnerary he gets 2 Vulneraries and has A 2-in-6 chance of Anti-Toxin but I fail the roll

And

When it comes to Starting Weapon rather then have either 1 random Weapon of medium Strength or 1 weak weapon of my choice of low Strength I get either 2 random Weapons of medium Strength or 2 weapons of my choice of low Strength

Initial stuff

Level

A Level 2D2 Mage Knight

And

That makes me A Level 3 Mage Knight

Stats

I take The Base Stats of A Level 1 Mage Knight

Those base stats are 20Hp, Str 4, Mag 4, Skill 5, Spd 5, Lck 5, Def 4 and Res 5

Then as I’m A Level 3 Mage Knight I add +2 each to Mag, Skill, Lck and Res and +1 each to Hp, Str, Spd and Def

That gives me base stats of 21Hp, Str 5, Mag 6, Skill 7, Spd 6, Lck 7, Def 5 and Res 7

I get to increase 5 of them by +1

And

That raises my stats to 22Hp, Str 5, Mag 7, Skill 7, Spd 7, Lck 8, Def 4 and Res 7

Stat growth rates

Base growth rates are Hp 55%, Str 35%, Mag 65%, Skill 60%, Spd 40%, Lck 60%, Def 20% and Res 40%

I get to increase 5 of them by +5%, 3 of them by +10% and all 8 of by +1D3%

And

That raises my growth rates to Hp 62%, Str 41%, Mag 77%, Skill 67%, Spd 53%, Lck 66%, Def 28% and Res 53%

Weapon Ranks

Choose any 1 of Anima Magic or Dark Magic, also choose any 1 of Swords or Axes and they both start at D Rank

And

I choose D Rank with Anima Magic and D Rank with Swords

Equipment

I get 2 Dose Vulneraries either 2 random Weapons of Medium Strength or 2 weapons of low strength of my choice

And

I get 2 3 dose Vulneraries, I go for 2 weapons of low strength of my choice and I choose 1 Fire Tome and 1 Bronze Sword

Current

Class

Mage Knight

Level

He is A Level 20 Mage Knight. Level 3 Sage-General. A with Anima. A with Swords. D with Staffs. E with Bows

His stats are 42Hp, Str 19, Mag 27, Skill 25, Spd 26-2 or 22, Lck 24+1 or 23, Def 16+2 or 18 and Res 27+2 or 29

His growth rates are to Hp 96%, Str 64%, Mag 95%, Skill 94%, Spd 78%, Lck 90%, Def 53% and Res 78%

Skills

Personal

Destined for Greatness

And

It has 5 benefits

1st it lets A Commoner use Classes normally only available to Royalty, Nobility and Diplomats

2nd it gives you a small boost to 5 stats, a small boost to 5 growth rates, a decent boost to 3 growth rates and a tiny boost to all growth rates

3rd is that if you succeed at a task that has a chance of earning you a title and/or lands it increases your chance of a title and/or lands

4th is that if your base class can use 2 weapons rather then 1 start at D Rank and 1 start at E Rank they both start at D Rank and if you promote into A Class that gives you a new weapon then your new weapon also start at D Rank

5th is that you have a chance to start with extra gold, but I didn’t, a chance to start with A anti-toxin, but again I didn’t, and you start with 2 rather then 1 Vulneraries and 2 rather then 1 Weapons

Class

Super Fast Mover

A Infantry Version of Canto. Which means that after attacking he can use his left-over movement

Unique to his-Social Class as A Wealthy Commoner whose father(or mother) paid to have him(or her) trained in 2 different ways of fighting

Magi-cian Knight

If he’s A Armoured Unit he can use Magic and if he is A Magic Using Unit then he can use heavy armour

Stuff on him

Healing

1 1 dose Elixer

1 4 dose Vulnerary

Weapons

1 Fire Tome

1 Bronze Sword

1 Thunder Tome

1 Steel Sword

Magic stuff

1 Mark 2 Ring of Defense

Gives me +2 Def, +2 Res, +1 Lck and +5 CRIT Avoid, but it also gives me -2 Spd

And

Even worse is that initially, but not now, at the time I got it my Str was low enough that this characters Steel Sword reduced his Spd by another -2, which means a total of -4

His followers

And

The reason that they have all  agreed to get paid 30% less then normal is cos they get the following benefits

Access to free very high quality Food and none alcoholic Drinks

Employees get free very high quality Accommodation and if married their partner and kids, if any, get free very good quality Accommodation

Access to free very good quality none alcoholic Drinks

The number of holiday days they get per month is 3 more then normal, and they get those are paid days

They get free access to fairly advanced medical care

If they agree that when they retire or die their oldest child takes their place in my organization then that child gets A level of schooling that’s free and gives the child a very good educatiion

And

They’ve all got 2 Insurance Funds that I provide for them. 1’s A Decent Sized Fund that covers none serious Accidents and the others A Very Small Sized Fund that covers accidents that are Serious but not life threatening

Former Slaves that I bought the freedom of and until they’ve paid me back get no pay

And

They now each get 1,130 Gold per year

Nino

She is A Level 20 Mage. A with Tomes

Her stats are 35Hp, Str 15, Mag 20, Skill 20, Spd 20, Lck 17, Def 12 and Res 20

Her growth rates are Hp 79%, Str 43%, Mag 85%, Skill 71%, Spd 71%, Lck 74%, Def 33% and Res 64%

Belongings

1 Elfflame Tome, 1 Wind Tome and 1 Herbs

Skills

Personal

Powerful Self Taught Illiterate

When recruited she starts out with A Anima Rank 1.5 levels higher then normal but all other Anima Ranks require x2.5 the normal number of EXP

And

As 2 examples of that raise her Anima Rank from B Rank to A Rank would require 200x2.5 or 500 points of Weapon EXP and to raise her Anima Rank from A Rank to S A Rank would require 400x2.5 or 1,000 points of Weapon EXP

Class

None

Unique to her Social Class as A Charming Former Slave

Slave Persuader

If A Enemy Unit is A Slave then she may be able to persuade him/her/them that in return for aiding my units that my Lead Character could be persuaded to buy his/her/their Freedom

Mist

She is A Level 20 Female Priest. A with Staffs

Her stats are 34Hp, Str 13, Mag 20, Skill 20, Spd 20, Lck 19, Def 13 and Res 20

Her growth rates are Hp 77%, Str 43%, Mag 85%, Skill 71%, Spd 73%, Lck 74%, Def 34% and Res 62%

Belongings

1 Mend Staff, 1 Vulnerary, 1 Herb and 1 Door Key

Skills

Personal

Tomboy Healer

Despite Priest normally being A Male only Class she can and has become A Female version of A Priest

Class

None

Unique to her Social Class as A Former Cooking Slave

Good Cook

When it comes to Cooking she has enough cookery training to lower the groups monthly food bills by -8%

Radd

He is A Level 20 Myrmidon. A with Swords

His stats are 34Hp, Str 20, Mag 11, Skill 20, Spd 20, Lck 18, Def 16 and Res 13

His growth rates are Hp 92%, Str 63%, Mag 34%, Skill 93%, Spd 102%, Lck 77%, Def 53% and Res 30%

Belongings

1 Steel Sword, 1 Vulnerary and 1 Herb

Skills

Personal

Axe Potential

When promoting into A 2nd Tier Class he can become A Hero and he can do that without reclassing into A Mercenary

Class

None

Unique to his Social Class as A Knowledgeable Arena Slave

In the arena most units don’t learn their foes Class, Level and Weapon until its too late to back but if he fights he learns his foes Class, Level and Weapon just in time to, if they want to, back out

Ashe

He is A Level 20 Archer. A with Bows

His stats are 33Hp, Str 20, Mag 13, Skill 20, Spd 20, Lck 22, Def 20 and Res 12

His stat growths are Hp 92%, Str 71%, Mag 46%, Skill 74%, Spd 81%, Lck 84%, Def 63% and Res 28%

Belongings

1 Steel Bow, 1 Vulnerary and 1 Anti-Toxin

Skills

Personal

Bow Protegee

Even if he reclasses into A Class that can’t normally use Bows he can still use them

Class

None

Unique to his Social Class as A Hunting Slave

When somewhere were he either has permission or a license to hunt or anyone can hunt then every 8 hours he spends hunting will net us enough game meats to feed 10 people for 4 days

Hiroki

He is A Level 20 Thief. Level 3 Assassin. S with Swords. E with Bows

His stats are 34Hp, Str 15, Mag 6, Skill 19, Spd 22, Lck 17, Def 16 and Res 9

His stat growths are Hp 91%, Str 52%, Mag 25%, Skill 70%, Spd 88%, Lck 80%, Def 48% and Res 46%

Belongings

1 Silver Blade, 2 3 Vulneraries and 1 3 Dose Herb

Skills

Personal

Lock-Master

Doesn’t need Lockpicks or Chest Keys to open Chests, doesn’t need Door Keys to open Doors and doesn’t need Bridge Keys to open Drawbridges

Class

None

Unique to his background

Night-Sight

In Scenarios were Night or other types of Darkness and only Night or other types of Darkness limit how far a unit can see the distance his vision isn’t reduced

That I pay with money from my 2 Baronies

The 1’s that get paid 1,800 Gold per year

Jorin

He is A Level 20 Sword Knight. A with Swords

His stats are 36Hp, Str 20, Mag 7, Skill 20, Spd 20, Lck 15, Def 18 and Res 8

His stat growths are Hp 82%, Str 76%, Mag 24%, Skill 69%, Spd 66%, Lck 60%, Def 70% and Res 31%

Belongings

1 Iron Sword, 1 Bronze Sword and 1 Herb

Skills

Personal

Romeo

When fighting Female Enemies he gains +2 Def and +2 Res and when fighting Male Enemies he gains +2 Str and +2 Skill

Class

Canto

Unique to his background

Sworn To Defend The Fair

When adjacent to A Female Playable Unit enemies that attack her suffer -15 Hit, -5 CRIT and do -2 damage

Sylvia

She is A Level 20 Cleric. A with Staffs

Her stats are 31Hp, Str 8, Mag 20, Skill 18, Spd 18, Lck 22, Def 11 and Res 20

Her stat growths are Hp 65%, Str 33%, Mag 76%, Skill 65%, Spd 64%, Lck 75%, Def 36% and Res 74%

Belongings

1 Mend Staff, 1 Warp Staff and 1 Elixer

Skills

Personal

Regular Staff Preserver

When healing with A Staff she may not use up a use and the chance is equal to her Level +her Lck x2, which in her case means 37%

Class

None

Unique to her background

Herbal Medicines

If she wasn't seriously injured during a fight then she can make between 1 and 3(2D2-1) Vulneraries that all have 1 and 3(again 2D2-1) doses

Hugo

He is A Level 20 Brigand. A with Axes

His stats are 46Hp, Str 20, Mag 6, Skill 19, Spd 20, Lck 20, Def 17 and Res 8

His stat growths are Hp 114%, Str 89%, Mag 20%, Skill 69%, Spd 71%, Lck 79%, Def 60% and Res 24%

Skills

Personal

Won’t kill A Lady

Whenever he lands A Blow that would kill A Female Enemy The Female is instead knocked out and can be ransomed

Class

None

Unique to his background

Looter

If we defeat A Force of Bandits or Brigands or Outlaws he can loot their lair and get 2D6+1x100 Gold Coins

Belongings

1 Killer Axe, 1 Hand Axe and 1 Herb

Reynard

He is A Level 20 Lance Knight. A with Axes

His stats are 37Hp, Str 20, Mag 9, Skill 20, Spd 17, Lck 16, Def 18 and Res 12

His stat growths are Hp 79%, Str 81%, Mag 23%, Skill 76%, Spd 70%, Lck 64%, Def 65% and Res 34%

Belongings

1 Iron Lance, 1 Javelin and 1 Herb

Skills

Personal

Natural Diplomat

Their are some scenarios that are among the hardest in the series that Reynard can make a lot easier by persuading several enemies that their side can't win and that its in their best interests for them to leave whilst they are still alive

Class

Canto

Unique to his background

Noble Born

Being of Noble Birth makes it easier for him to help us persuade Nobles to give us jobs

Lucinda

She is A Level 20 Sword Knight. A with Swords

His stats are 41Hp, Str 18, Mag 8, Skill 20, Spd 20, Lck 14, Def 18 and Res 10

His stat growths are Hp 81%, Str 79%, Mag 25%, Skill 74%, Spd 71%, Lck 66%, Def 64% and Res 36%

Belongings

1 Steel Sword, 1 Anti-toxin and 1 Herb

Skills

Personal

Natural Leader

Even though she’s not The Leader he can still issue Commands and instruction

Class

Canto

Unique to her background

Very Charismatic

Some of the units that only my lord can persuade to join me can also be persuaded by Lucinda

Lanora

She is A Level 20 Curate. A with Staffs

Her stats are 32Hp, St 10, Mag 20, Skill 18, Spd 20, Lck 21, Def 12 and Res 20

He stat growths are Hp 70%, Str 40%, Mag 86%, Skill 65%, Spd 65%, Lck 79%, Def 34% and Res 81%

Belongings

1 Mend Staff, 1 Heal Staff and 1 Elixer

Skills

Personal

Greater Staff Preserver

When healing with A Staff she may not use up a use and the chance is equal to her Level x2 +her Lck x3, +1D3, which in her case means a 56% chance

Class

None

Unique to her background

Herb Knowledge

If she wasn’t badly injured in a fight then she can gather herbs that will sell for 6D6+2 Gold

Aleita

And

The Str she had when recruited was low enough for her Silver Lance to reduce her Spd by -1

She is A Level 20 Pegasus Knight. A with Lances

Her stats are 34Hp, Str 19, Mag 10, Skill 20, Spd 20, Lck 20, Def 16 and Res 20

Her stat growths are Hp 75%, Str 54%, Mag 36%, Skill 75%, Spd 79%, Lck 76%, Def 44% and Res 50%

Belongings

1 Silver Lance, 1 Javelin and 1 Vulnerary

Skills

Personal

Bird Hunter

After A Battle in which she isn’t badly injured she can hunt Birds, which will net us either 4D6+2 Dead Wild Birds that we can sell for 4 Gold Coins each or 6D6+3 meals worth of Wild Bird Meat

Class

Canto

Unique to her background

High Flier

During A Battle I can have her fly high, this means she can’t be attacked, but it also means she can’t attack

Jim M

And

The Str he had when recruited was low enough for his Silver Axe to reduce his Spd by -2

He is A Level 20 Armour Axe. A with Axes

Her stats are 41Hp, Str 20, Mag 7, Skill 20, Spd 14, Lck 20, Def 22 and Res 8

He stat growths are Hp 91%, Str 79%, Mag 20%, Skill 70%, Spd 50%, Lck 65%, Def 86% and Res 30%

Belongings

1 Silver Axe, 1 Hand Axe and 1 Pure Water

Skills

Personal

Lance Protegee

When promoting to Axe General The Lance Rank he gains is D, not E

Class

None

Unique to his background

Junior Master of Axes

If he promotes at level 13 or lower his Rank with Axes increases to S and if he promotes at level 25 he only(?) gets half the Weapon EXP needed to advance from A Rank to S Rank

The 1’s that get paid 1,130 Gold per year

Lie-Show-Ron

He is A Level 12 Axe Knight. Level 5 Great Knight. S with Axes. C with Lances

His stats are 35Hp, Str 14, Mag 3, Skill 11, Spd 11, Lck 9, Def 12 and Res 6

His stat growths are Hp 62%, Str 43%, Mag 11%, Skill 36%, Spd 38%, Lck 36%, Def 38% and Res 17%

Belongings

1 Silver Axe, 1 Javelin and 2 2-dose Valkyries

Skills

Personal

Very Scary Appearance

He’s looks both very nasty and very scary, but he’s actually a decent guy, when he wants to be, and there are times when he can use his Very Scary Appearance to scare away some of the enemies less brave members, which can make a tough fight easier then it would have been I he didn’t use hos Skill

Class

Canto

Unique to his background

Talented Savior

When rescuing another unit his Skill and Spd are only drop by -25%, rounded down, rather then the normal -50%

Serenity Wheeler

She is A Level 17 Troubadour. Level 3 Valkyrie.  with Staffs and despite only being A Troubadour her personal Skill lets her use both E Rank and D Rank Anima Tomes. Now has C with Tomes

Her stats are 37Hp, Str 13, Mag 25, Skill 22, Spd 23, Lck 20, Def 11 and Res 23

Her stat growths are Hp 74%, Str 38%, Mag 80%, Skill 65%, Spd 68%, Lck 75, Def 31% and Res 63%

Belongings

1 Physic Staff, 1 Sleep Staff and 1 Elixer

Skills

Personal

Trained Lesser Mage

Even though Troubadours normally can’t use Anima Magic without either Reclassing to Mage or promoting to Valkyrie this Skill lets her use both E Rank and D Rank Anima Tomes without doing either of those

Class

Canto

Unique to her background

Lesser Rescuer

Most units can only Rescue other units if the rescuers SAV is higher then the other units CON, she can rescue units that have the same CON as her SAV

The 1’s that get 2,500 Gold per year

Azel

He bears Minor Fala Blood

He is A Level 16 Mage. Level 6 Sage. S with Anima. C with Staffs

Her stats are 49Hp, Str 10, Mag 26, Skill 18, Spd 26, Lck 14, Def 14 and Res 22

His stat growths are 80%, Str 20%, Mag 55%, Skill 35%, Spd 65%, Lck 30%, Def 25% and Res 55%

Tiltiu

She bears Minor Tordo Blood

She is A Level 16 Mage. Level 6 Sage. S with Anima. C with Staffs

Her stats are 52Hp, Str 11, Mag 27, Skill 26, Spd 26, Lck 19, Def 12 and Res 27

Her stat growths are 70%, Str 15%, Mag 50%, Skill 40%, Spd 60%, Lck 35%, Def 20% and Res 65%

Lex

He bears Minor Neir Blood

He is A Level 16 Fighter. Level 6 Warrior. S with Axes. C with Bows

His stats are 58Hp, Str 27, Mag 8, Skill 23, Spd 27, Lck 20, Def 24 and Res 12

His stat growths are 110%, Str 70%, Mag 15%, Skill 40%, Spd 50%, Lck 45%, Def 65% and Res 15%

Ayra

She has Minor Odo Blood

She is A Level 16 Myrmidon. Level 6 Swordmaster. S with Swords

Her stats are 49Hp, Str 22, Mag 8, Skill 24, Spd 25, Lck 19, Def 18 and Res 9

Her stat growths are 85%, Str 50%, Mag 25%, Skill 70%, Spd 70%, Lck 60%, Def 45% and Res 15%

Also

Lie-Show-Ron is weak, not as good as he once was and is very close to retirement

He already has enough to enjoy a good retirement and he’s only doing this job to get some excitement whilst he’s still young enough

And

That’s why he’s only(?) getting 1,130 Gold per year, which is half what he could get

Sakura is The 20 year old Daughter and heir of A Earl, her father was 17 when she was born and now he’s only 37

She knows that unless something happens to her father he will definitely live for at least another 10 years

That means she won’t been be A Earless for at least 10 years and took in this job to get some excitement before she becomes A Earl whilst he’s still young enough

And

That’s why she’s only(?) getting 1,130 Gold per year, which is 55%, rounded to the higher 10 Gold,  what she could get

The 4 Veteran Elites that each get 4,115 Gold Coins each year

And

They are all unnamed

1 Level 20 Shaman. Level 6 Summoner. S with Dark. C with Staffs

Her stats are 43Hp, Str 14, Mag 25, Skill 21, Spd 22, Lck 18, Def 15 and Res 27

Her growth rates are Hp 65%, Str 35%, Mag 75%, Skill 55%, Spd 55%, Lck 55%, Def 35% and Res 70%

Her belongings are A Flux Tome, A Luna Tome, A Mend Staff, A Elixer and A Anti-Toxin

Skills

Personal

Ex Slave Trader

When she is fighting A Generic Foe I can try to take him/her alive, and if I do I can sell him/her into Slavery and get Gold equal to his/her level x600

Class

Summon

She can summon Phantom Warriors that will fight alongside my other units, but she can only summon 1 at a time

Unique to his Background

Herbal Know-How

In every battle the 1st 3 times she heals he uses Herbal Medicines, which means she doesn’t use up 1 of her Staffs Usages

1 Level 20 Cleric. Level 6 Bishop. S with Dark. C with Staffs

She is A Level 20 Nun(female only version of The Male only Bishop). Level 6 Bishop. S with Light. C with Staffs

Her stats are 41Hp, Str 11, Mag 23, Skill 21, Spd 21, Lck 26, Def 11 and Res 24

Her growth rates are Hp 60%, Str 30%, Mag 75%, Skill 50%, Spd 50%, Lck 65%, Def 30% and Res 65%

Her belongings are A Aura Tome, A Purge Tome, A Mend Staff, A Elixer and A Herb

Skills

Personal

Contacts in high places

She can try to secure us better jobs then we’d normally get and cos of her powerful friends most people won’t double-cross her

Class

Monster Slayer

When dealing with Animals and/or monsters her Spells do x3 damage

Unique to her background

Healing Hands

She can use this up to 3 times and each time its used 1 adjacent Unit regains up to 12Hp

1 Level 20 Wyvern Rider. Level 6 Wyvern Lord. S with Lances. C with Swords

Her stats are 45Hp, Str 24, Mag 8, Skill 22, Spd 20, Lck 18, Def 22 and Res 11

Her growth rates are Hp 90%, Str 65%, Mag 15%, Skill 55%, Spd 55%, Lck 45%, Def 60% and Res 25%

Her belongings are 1 Silver Lance, 1 Killer Sword, 1 Javelin and 2 Vulneraries

Skills

Personal

Mountain Hunter

If she waits whilst in mountain Terrain then she can gather 2D6+2 Mountain Fox Pelts that are each worth 7 Gold

Class

Canto

Unique to her background

Sky Lancer

Even if she reclasses into A Class that normally can’t use Lances then she can still use them

1 Level 20 Mercenary. Level 6 Hero. S with Swords. C with Axes

Her stats are 48Hp, Str 25, Mag 8, Skill 22, Spd 21, Lck 21, Def 22 and Res 14

Her growth rates are Hp 110%, Str 65%, Mag 25%, Skill 55%, Spd 55%, Lck 55%, Def 65% and Res 35%

Her belongings are 1 Silver Sword, 1 Killer Axe, 1 Hand Axe, 1 Vulnerary and 1 Herb

Skills

Personal

Ex Gladiator

When fighting in A Arena she gains +10 HIT, +10 AVOID, +5 CRIT and does +1 Damage

Class

Favored Enemy -Brigands

When fighting that are either Brigands or were Brigands that have been promoted she gains +10 HIT, +10 AVOID, +5 CRIT and does +1 Damage

Unique to his background

Bodyguard to The Greater Fair

When theirs A Noble Born Female Unit next to her any enemies that attack her suffer -15 HIT, -10 CRIT and does -2 Damage

Business’s

1st and 2nd

They are both Stables that bred horses to sell to very wealthy merchants that I inherited

They are both worth 3,000 Gold Coins

They both earn me profit of 300 Gold Coins a year

And

They also both earn me him 2 Horse’s that can be used for riding, scouting and hunting but I can’t knowingly take 1 of them into a situation that I believe could prove dangerous

Lands and Properties

4 Farming Estates that are all worth 7,750 Gold that all net me 853 Gold per year

2 Hunting Estate’s that are both worth 8,250 Gold that both earn me 908 Gold per year

2 area’s of 30 Acres of Best Quality Rural Land that both have 15 Rural Houses on them, that are both worth 6,750 Gold that both earn me 465 Gold per year

1 area of 5 Acres of Good Quality Rural Land that has 10 Rural Houses, 5 Farmsteads and 2 Rural Estates on it, it is worth 14,450 Gold Coins and it earns me 1,510 Gold Coins per year

1 Hunting Estate worth 6,000 Gold that earns me 720 Gold per year

1 Area of 20 Acres of Poor Quality Rural Land that has 40 Rural Houses on it, it is worth 4,500 Gold and it earns me 240 Gold per year

Total value

I have Business’s, Lands and Properties worth a total of 91,900 Gold that earns me a profit of 7,228   Gold and 2 Horse’s per year

Titles

1st

Title’s

The Worlds most Minor Baron

And

It consists of 3 times what I had when I was The Worlds most Senior Land-Owning Knight

My domains

I rule A Area of 16 farms, 9 farming communities, 3 fishing communities, 3 Logging Communities, 3 very large villages, 2 very small casts and 1 decent sized castle

It has a population of 2,153, it is guarded by A 262 strong civilian militia and it also has 184 healers

And

All in all it nets me money equal to 14,853 Gold Coins per year and also nets me 210 days worth of food per year

2nd

A Minor Baron

Barony

I rule A Area of 19 farms, 11 farming communities, 4 fishing communities, 3 logging Communities, 3 very large and 1 massive villages, 2 very small castles and 1 decent sized castle

It has a population of 2,503, it is guarded by A 304 strong civilian militia and it also has 220 ealers

All in all it nets me money equal to pay 8 of my underlings 1,800 Gold each and to hire 70  professional Soldiers that consist of 31 Light Infantry with Melee Weapons, 31 Light Infantry with Ranged Weapons and 8 Light Cavalry

Saying that though paying 8 of my underlings and hiring those 70 professional Soldiers uses up every Gold Coin it earns me

Major properties

The Base                            

It Fairly large sized fort

It has a fairly large amount of Space, has fairly good accommodation, decent recreational facilities, a very small pond for bathing and providing the foes are niether too numerous or too well equipped its fairly easy to defend

It has living space for 18 Soldiers, it has stables for up to 11 regular sized and 2 large sized Horse’s and it has Sheds that can hold up to chickens and ducks totaling up to 40 and cows, sheep and goats totaling up to 17

Inside the fort there is enough unused ground that if we can find the time and effort, can afford the costs, wages, fees and expenses and can apply for and be granted planning permission then we could increase it so that it can hold several times more then what it currently can

As it happens theirs, only just, enough space for extensions to double both the number of Soldiers and the number of horses it can hold, triple the number of Chickens and/or ducks it can hold and increase the number or cows and/or sheep and/or goats it can hold by +50% rounded up to 26

It has 25 Chickens that if cared for will provide us with either 4D6+3 Eggs that can be sold for 2 Gold Coins per egg pr day or 2D6+1 meals worth of Eggs per day

It has 10 Cows that if cared for will provide us with either 5D3+3 pints of Milk per day that can be sold for 5 Gold Coins per pint or can be preserved and stored or will net us 4D3+1 meals worth of Cheese per day

The courtyard holds numerous containers that are used to acquire rainwater that provides us with rainwater and every week me and my men use our bows bring down enough Wild Ducks to have A Sunday Roast

That means that as long as we’re careful and don’t lose our means of replenishing our supplies then we have permanent to eggs, cheese, milk and water and weekly access to A Roasted Wild Duck

Ooops My friend made a mistake. He forgot to tell me that Milk, Cheese, Eggs and money from selling them was only random in the prototype version

In the main version you always get the same, which I’ve long suspected

That means that every full 25 days my 25 chickens give us we get 247 Eggs that we sold for 494 Gold Coins, 133 meals worth of Eggs per day

And

It also means that every full 25 days our 10 cows give us 140 pints of Milk that we sold for 700 Gold Coins per pint, another 60 pints of Milk that we store and 56 meals worth of Cheese that we store

Stuff stored here

Loot

Cash and jewels

29,858 Gold Coins, 2 Red Gems that worth 5,000 Gold each that will sell for 2,500 Gold each, 2 Pink Gems worth 2,000 Gold each that each sell for 1,000 Gold and 1 Blue Gem that’s worth 10,000 Gold that sells for 5,000 Gold

Other valuables

800 Gold worth of Cloth, 800 Gold worth of Cloth, 800 Gold worth of Figurines made of wood, 10 decent sized Silver Earrings worth 5 Gold each and 1 very large Box that holds 110 Gold worth of Tobacco

Other stuff of use

Weapons

2 Steel Axes, 1 Silver Sword, 1 Killer Bow, 1 Killer Sword, 1 Axe-Reaver, 1 Steel Lance, 1 Arch-Flame Tome, 1 Fire Tome, Lance Reaver and 1 Thunder Tome

Stat boosters

1 Talismen -gives +2 Res, 1 Secret Book -gives +2 Skill, 1 Goddess Icon -gives +4 Lck and 1 Magi Ring -gives +2 MAG

Promotion items

The Promotion Item for Mage Knights that’s known as A Magi-cian Shield, 1 Guiding Ring, 1 Elysian Whip, 1 Knights Crest and 1 Energy Ring

Other stuff                        

5 1 dose Vulneraries, 2 3 dose Vulneraries, 2 2 dose Vulneraries, 1 Elixer and 1 Pure Water

Animals

4 Horse’s that can all be used for riding, scouting and hunting but I can’t knowingly take it into a situation that I believe could prove dangerous

Food

2,497 meals worth of Eggs per day, 1,038 meals worth of Cheese, 9 weeks worth of rum, beef, lamb, fruits, porridge, bread, biscuits and water and 1 year worth of Agricultural themed foods

Drinks

hold 2 doses that each restores 8Hp and 16 1-pint bottles of slightly above average quality wine -they all hold 2 pints that each restore 11Hp

Stuff about income, costs and profits

Taking everything into account that nets me 41,039 Gold Coins, 210 days worth of food and 2 decent quality horses per year

Take away costs totaling 40%, rounded up, of that 41,039 Gold Coins gives me a year profit of 41,039 Gold Coins -16,416 Gold Coins or a profit of 24,623 Gold Coins each year

Those costs totaling 40%, rounded up, of my yearly earnings are 11% to The King, 11% to The Church, 6% for Property Insurance, 6% for my own insurance and 6% for my employees insurance

My 2nd Barony makes me a lot more money then the first

It makes me enough to pay 8 of my followers 1,800 Gold Coins each

With 2,500x4 or 10,000 Gold Coins each year of my 24,623 Gold Coins each year I recruit 4 highly Skilled Elites, which leaves 14,623 Gold Coins

Add in 3,774 Gold Coins -40%, rounded up. or -1,512 Gold Coins gives 2,262  Gold Coins each year or a total profit of 16,885 Gold Coins each year

And

Take away 4,115x4 or 16,460 Gold for 4 Elite Veterans leaves me with a total profit of 425 Gold Coins each year

The Chapters

1st

A variation of The Fan Made Fighting Fantasy Gamebook The Black Lobster Tavern wer e The Pub you run has been changed to A Upper-Middle Class Pub

You tell the owner it earns less then what it does, but its still enough to keep him very happy and fairly content, earn

And

Eventually uses the embezzled money to form A Mercenary Group by buying The Freedom of Slaves and buy A Old Fort that's run-down and derelict but isn't beyond repair and can be fixed up and used as A Base

So

All in all I spend 293 days running it

In total bar room brawls, Drunkern contests of Strength, Skill and Endurance and evicting trouble-causes gain 10 Levels, which raises me to Level 13

All in all between those 10 Levels I gained the following stat boosts. +4 in both Def and +4 Str, +6 in Hp and +7 each in Mag, Skill, Spd, Lck and Res

I also increase my Anima Rank from D to B and my Sword Rank from D to C

In total I net 34,470 Gold Coins, 35 Bottles of Ale -they each restores 8Hp, 29  weeks worth of rum, beef, lamb, fruits, porridge, bread, biscuits and water, 3 1 dose Elixers, 1 Thunder Tome, 1 Steel Sword, 1 Silver Sword, 1 4 dose Vulnerary, 1 Ring of Defense -gives +2 Def, +2 Res, +1 Lck and +5 CRIT Avoid, 1 5 dose bottle of Elixer of Boosting -each dose raises all of The Drinkers stats by +22 and all of his/her growth rates by +2D2% and 1 year worth of Agricultural themed foods

And

That gives me a total of 34,440 Gold Coins +2,300 Gold Coins or 36,740 Gold Coins

Also

I choose to use them to buy the freedom of 4 Level 7 Slaves for 28,000 Gold Coins, who will return the favor to me by fighting for me

I also purchase a Fairly sized fort for 6,700 Gold Coins, that has a Good amount of Space, has fairly good accommodation, decent recreational facilities, a very small pond for bathing, providing the foes are niether too numerous or too well equipped its fairly easy to defend and has room for both 18 Soldiers and 10 Horse’s

That gives me 2,040 Gold Coins, add in 1 years earning from my another 2,040+280 or 2,320 Gold Coins and also gets me 2 Horse’s that can be used for riding, scouting and hunting but I can’t knowingly take it into a situation that I believe could prove dangerous

For my 4 Level 7 Ex Slaves that I gain the loyalty of by buying the freedom of I choose to use The Outrealm Gate to get this games versions of FE 7’s Nino(Mage), FE 9’s Mist(Female Priest), FE 11’s Radd(Myrmidon) and FE 16’s Ashe(Archer)

My characters 4 Ex Slaves that I gained the loyalty of by buying the freedom of each benefit from 1 dose of 1 5 dose bottle of Elixer of Boosting, which boosts all of their stats by +1 and all of their Growth Rates of all 5 of us by +2D2% each

And

Including that +1D3% to all of their growth rates their Stats, Weapon Rank and Growth Rates are as follows

Nino

And

Her stats and Growth Rates are The same as Mists

She is A Level 7 Mage. B with Tomes

Her stats are 25Hp, Str 9, Mag 13, Skill 11, Spd 11, Lck 9, Def 6 and Res 10

Her growth rates are Hp 63%, Str 28%, Mag 69%, Skill 57%, Spd 57%, Lck 58%, Def 19% and Res 48%

Mist

And

Her stats and Growth Rates are The same as Nino’s

She is A Level 7 Female Priest. C with Staffs

Her stats are 25Hp, Str 9, Mag 13, Skill 11, Spd 11, Lck 9, Def 6 and Res 10

Her growth rates are Hp 63%, Str 28%, Mag 69%, Skill 57%, Spd 57%, Lck 58%, Def 19% and Res 48%

Radd

He is A Level 7 Myrmidon. C with Swords

His stats are 23Hp, Str 10, Mag 5, Skill 15, Spd 15, Lck 8, Def 8 and Res 4

His growth rates are Hp 77%, Str 49%, Mag 18%, Skill 77%, Spd 87%, Lck 64%, Def 38% and Res 14%

Ashe

He is A Level 7 Archer

His stats are 24Hp, Str 13, Mag 4, Skill 11, Spd 11, Lck 10, Def 12 and Res 3

His stat growths are Hp 77%, Str 58%, Mag 29%, Skill 58%, Spd 67%, Lck 69%, Def 49% and Res 12%

Missions 2 to 6

A 5-parter that are versions of Road to Ruin Chapters 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5, the variation is that I'm hired to prevent A miniature Bandit Army that have been Outlawed by both The Settings Version of Askum and its version of Sybaris

This army of Scum are The Settings Version of Askum and its version of Sybaris are wanted Dead not Alive by both The Settings Version of Askum and its version of The Settings Version of Askum and its version of Sybaris and are being hunted by Freelance Bounty Hunters hired by both The Settings Version of Askum and its version of Sybaris

These nasty types are trying to get revenge by starting A War between The Settings Version of Askum and its version of Sybaris and Chapter 5 is changed so that the betrayal and attempt to kill you is by treacherous Mercenaries whose true loyalty is not The Settings Version of Askum or its version of Sybaris rather its to The Miniature Bandit Army

Their are 6 recruitable units, I recruit all 6 and my reward for stopping A war between Askum and Sybaris is Askum agreeing to pay my new recruits a yearly sum that's 12.4%, rounded up, higher then people of their class, profession, education and rank would normally get

When it comes to the 4 you can recruit in the official Road to Ruin they are as follows

2 of them are Jorin and Sylvia that we save in the same way you do in The Official Road To Ruin

Other then being recruitable by any attractive female member of my Army Hugo is recruited in the same way you do in The Official Road to Ruin

And

Lanora was simply unfortunate enough to meet Pheasants that didn't know that Eldar Magic can be used for Good, we stepped in, stopped her being burnt at the stake and she returned the favor by joining us

They 2 that are enemies as follows

Reynard is changed to a recruitable Mercenary Cavalier looking to Avenge his Wife, we both save his life and help him get avenge his Wife, he joins us and he is A version of The Orfey Archtype, starts in A 1st Tier Class and has stats that would be more suited to A Mercenary then A Cavalier

And

Lucinda is changed to A Recruitable Spy that posses as A Cavalier who need for money desperate enough for her to turn Spy and in the end she survives, but The Injuries she accumulated over her 4.22 year mission mean she has to retire on medical grounds but gets a massive amount of compensation and a very large pension and as she still feels able to fight joins us

So

I did it

I did it right

I get the best results in all 5 battles

I recruit 6 new units

I make a lot of friends

And

I get lot of loot

Stuff I get

Loot

10,000 Gold, 2 Red Gems that are each worth 5,000 Gold and sell for 2,500 Gold each, 1 Killer Bow, 1 Killer Sword, 1 Elixer, 1 Talismen -gives +2 Res, 1 Axe-Reaver and 1 Secret Book -gives +2 Skill

Rewards

8,000 Gold in Bounties and 7,000 Gold for saving A Very Senior Barons Daughter

That a total of 15,000 Gold

And

I turn it into 1 Hunting Estate worth 8,250 Gold that nets me 908 Gold per 4 missions and 1 area of 3  Acres of Best Quality Rural Land that has 15 Rural Houses on it, is worth 6,750 Gold that nets me 465 Gold per 4 missions

Also

The leader gains 2 Levels and gains +2 each to Mag, Spd, Lck and Def and +1 each to Hp, Str, Skill and Def and gains +1 Sword Rank

My 4 original characters all get 4 Levels, gain +2 in 5 Stats, gain +3 in 2 Stats and gain +1 in 1 Stat an they all gain 1 Weapon Rank

And

My 6 New Character all advance to Level 8

Also

Over these last 26 days my 10 cows have netted us 140 pints of Milk that we sold for 700 Gold Coins per pint, another 60 pints of Milk that we store and 56 meals worth of Cheese that we store

And

Also over these last 26 days my 25 Chickens that if cared for will provide us with 247 Eggs that we sold for 494 Gold Coins and 133 meals worth of Eggs per day

Mission 7

Name

A Version of Chapter 3 of Order of The Crimson Arm were we are hired to save The Son and heir of A Very Minor Duke

So

We do it

We do it right

We save The Son and heir of A Very Minor Duke

We get rewarded with 4,500 Gold in cash, 1 Hunting Estate worth 1D6x1,000 Gold of 6,000 Gold that earns me 12% of its value per year or 720 Gold per year and having the number of both my business’s, lands and properties doubled

I spend that 4,500 Gold on 1 Area of 20 Acres of poor Rural Land that has 40 Rural Hovels on it, it is worth 4,500 Gold and it earns me 240 Gold per year

The GM also lets me try to convince The Very Minor Duke to give all my units, including 2 new 1’s, A Elixer that will give all of them +1 to all of their stats and the same +1D4+5% to all the growth rates of all of their stats

The roll requires A 20 or higher on 1D20+1D6, The Game randomly generates first A 16 on The 1D20 then A 4 on The 1D6, which means that I only just succeed

That means I pass, which also means that he gives all my units, including 2 new 1’s, A Elixer that will give all of them +1 to all of their stats and all of them will +8% to all the growth rates of all of their stats

My New Stables always has and my original Stables now does earn  my character a guaranteed 300 Gold and 2 Horse’s per year

All in all that means that including the money I invested I’ve acquired 28,500 Gold worth of business’s, lands and properties that nets me 2,533 Gold per year

Between them Sylvia and Lanora net me 29 Gold Coins and 3 Vulneraries that all have 1 dose               

And

All units gain 1 Level and they all gain +1 in 5 of their 8 stats

Also

I recruit 2 units

1 is A Pegasus Knight based off of Aleita from Code Lyoko and which my friend thought it funny to name Aleita

The other 1 is A Armoured Axe User who is based off of what PE Teacher Jim Morales looks like on Lyoko and which my friend thought it funny to name Jim

Both of those are Level 11 Units and come with A Promotion Item and despite that I’m not promoting either of them for a while

What PE Teacher Jim Morales looks like on Lyoko is from my Code Lyoko Dreams that I told my friend about

And

The Very Minor Duke whose Son and Heir I saved agrees to pay their wages

Also

I also get quite a lot of loot

And

All in all the loots 3,012 Gold Coins, 2 Steel Axes, 1 Blue Gem that’s worth 10,000 Gold that sells for 5,000 Gold, 1 Guiding Ring, 1 Steel Lance, 1 Archfire Tome, 1 Pure Water and 1 very large Box that holds 110 Gold worth of Tobacco

Also

Its now The 5/1/1,685

And

That means my lands net me 1,509 Gold Coins

Also

My food productions the same as last time

That means over these last 26 days my 10 cows have netted us 140 pints of Milk that we sold for 700 Gold Coins per pint, another 60 pints of Milk that we store and 56 meals worth of Cheese that we store

And

It also means that over these last 26 days my 25 Chickens that if cared for will provide us with 247 Eggs that we sold for 494 Gold Coins and 133 meals worth of Eggs per day

Also

I roll on Tables my Friend put in the game

I generate A 44 then A 3

That means that the local town has A Sale on Teenage Slaves

The sale is because A Local Gang of Teenage Thieves were captured and sentenced to Slavery

And

This is a good opportunity to pick up Slaves, that must be of The Thief Class, who are 1D3 levels higher then normal

So

I decide to go their, buy the freedom of 1 of them and recruit him/her

I’m hoping to get my 1st promoted unit

But he/she will cost a lot

I get their

And

I go to The Slave Markets

So

My friend knows that I have had Code Lyoko Dreams that have Yumi’s Brother Hiroki on Lyoko he looks like A Fire Emblem Assassin

He’s based this 1 off of Hiroki’s Appearance on Lyoko

And

He even thought it would be funny to name him Hiroki

So

I buy him for 13,000 Gold of my 18,860 Gold

That 13,000 Gold makes him Level 13 Thief

As theirs a big sale on As he’s 1D3 levels higher in A 1st tier Class

He ends up being A Level 13+1D3 Thief

In the end he is A Level 16 Thief. A with Swords

His stats are 29Hp, Str 11, Mag 4, Skill 14, Spd 19, Lck 13, Def 11 and Res 6

His stat growths are Hp 70%, Str 40%, Mag 10%, Skill 55%, Spd 75%, Lck 65%, Def 35% and Res 30%

Skills

Personal

Lock-Master

Doesn’t need Lockpicks or Chest Keys to open Chests, doesn’t need Door Keys to open Doors and doesn’t need Bridge Keys to open Drawbridges

Class

None

Unique to his background

Night-Sight

In Scenarios were Night or other types of Darkness and only Night or other types of Darkness limit how far a unit can see the distance his vision isn’t reduced

Also

I buy him 1 Silver Blade for 1,800 Gold, 2 3 Vulneraries for 300x12 or 600 Gold and 1 3 Dose Herb for 150 Gold

And

That leaves me with 3,310 Gold

Also

We took a break that lasted nearly a month

That means over these last 26 days my 10 cows have netted us 140 pints of Milk that we sold for 700 Gold Coins per pint, another 60 pints of Milk that we store and 56 meals worth of Cheese that we store

It also means that over these last 26 days my 25 Chickens that if cared for will provide us with 247 Eggs that we sold for 494 Gold Coins and 133 meals worth of Eggs per day

All in all that gives me 1,802 Gold +700 Gold +247 Gold +30 Gold or a total of 2,479 Gold

And

Thanks to Sylvia’s Herbal Medicines Skill my Mercenary Group also get 2 2 dose Vulneraries

Chapter 8

Name

A Much Harder Version of Chapter 00 of Order of The Crimson Arm

In it rather then being tricked into either removing from power or killing her we are hired to save her

And

In this she is changed to The Great Granddaughter of The Kings Sister

So

I do it

I do it right

All of my units gain 3 levels up

All of their 3 levels up consist of 1 perfect level up, 1 level up in all bar Hugo gain no stat increases and even he only gains +1 and 1 level up in which they all gain +1 to 5 stats

This is The Mission in which I gain The Games Jeigan, and the friend that made this game thought it would be funny to make him A Unique Jeigan

My friend did that by making him A Recruitable Enemy and by having him join you at the point in the game were you normally recruit The Games Orfey

Its also The Mission in which I gain The Games Lena, and the friend that made this game thought it would be funny to make him A Unique Lena

My friend did that by making her A Recruitable Enemy, to make her A Troubadour not A Cleric, to give her A Skill that lets her use both E Rank and D Rank Anima Tomes without promoting and by having her join you at the point in the game were you normally recruit The Games Merric

And

Loot wise I gain 3,300 Gold worth of Bounties, 920 Gold in loot, 16 1-pint bottles of slightly above average quality wine -they all hold 2 pints that each restore 11Hp, 10 decent sized Silver Earrings worth 5 Gold each, 2 Pink Gems worth 2,000 Gold each that each sell for 1,000 Gold, 2 weapons(I’ve forgot which), 2 stat boosters(yet again I’ve forgot which) and 1 promotion Item(yet again I’ve forgot which)

Also

As a reward for saving a distant relation of the kings I roll on The Rewards Table and A 14 on 3D6 followed by A 2 on 1D6 means that I am made The Worlds most Senior Land-Owning Knight

I’m given over the 8 farms, 3 farming communities, 1 fishing community, 1 Logging Community and 1 village near our current base that has a population of 667, has A 98 strong civilian militia and has 75 healers

All in all it nets me money equal to 667x10 +10% -20% rounded or 5,869 Gold Coins per year and also nets me 63 days worth of food per year

The GM also hers The Father of The distant relation of the king that I rescued lets me choose my reward and I choose A Keg of A Strong Elixer that will increase the growth rates of all of my units by +1D3+5%

And

That +1D3+5% to the growth rates of all of my units even goes to my 2 new units and if I’m lucky that could turn my Jeigan from completely useless to almost completely useless

Also

The Jeigan and Lena are as follows and my friend choose to name them are 2 of The Main Characters from A RPG he wrote years ago that’s part Card Captors and part Yugioh Gen 1

The Jeigan

Name

Lie-Show-Ron

He is A Level 12 Axe Knight. Level 3 Great Knight. S with Axes. D with Lances

His stats are 34Hp, Str 11, Mag 3, Skill 10, Spd 10, Lck 8, Def 10 and Res 5

Before getting +1D3+5% to all his growth rates his stat growths were Hp 55%, Str 35%, Mag 5%, Skill 30%, Spd 30%, Lck 30%, Def 30% and Res 10%

After getting +1D3+5% to all his growth rates his stat growths are Hp 62%, Str 43%, Mag 11%, Skill 36%, Spd 38%, Lck 36%, Def 38% and Res 17%

Belongings

1 Silver Axe, 1 Javelin and 2 2-dose Valkyries

Skills

Personal

Very Scary Appearance

He’s looks both very nasty and very scary, but he’s actually a decent guy, when he wants to be, and there are times when he can use his Very Scary Appearance to scare away some of the enemies less brave members, which can make a tough fight easier then it would have been I he didn’t use hos Skill

Class

Canto

Unique to his background

Talented Savior

When rescuing another unit his Skill and Spd are only drop by -25%, rounded down, rather then the normal -50%

The Lena

Name

Serenity Wheeler

She is A Level 14 Troubadour. A with Staffs and despite only being A Troubadour her personal Skill lets her use both E Rank and D Rank Anima Tomes

Her stats are 28Hp, Str 8, Mag 17, Skill 15, Spd 15, Lck 15, Def 7 and Res 15

Before getting +1D3+5% to all his growth rates his stat growths were Hp 55%, Str 25%, Mag 65%, Skill 50%, Spd 55%, Lck 60%, Def 15% and Res 50%

After getting +1D3+5% to all his growth rates his stat growths are Hp 61%, Str 32%, Mag 73, Skill 57%, Spd 62%, Lck 67%, Def 23% and Res 57%

Belongings

1 Physic Staff, 1 Sleep Staff and 1 Elixer

Skills

Personal

Trained Lesser Mage

Even though Troubadours normally can’t use Anima Magic without either Reclassing to Mage or promoting to Valkyrie this Skill lets her use both E Rank and D Rank Anima Tomes without doing either of those

Class

Canto

Unique to her background

Greater Rescuer

Most units can only Rescue other units if the rescuers SAV is at least 2 higher then The CON of The Unit she wants to rescue, but because of this Skill she can rescue units that have the same CON as her SAV

Also

Lie-Show-Ron is weak, not as good as he once was and is very close to retirement

He already has enough to enjoy a good retirement and he’s only doing this job to get some excitement whilst he’s still young enough

And

That’s why he’s only(?) getting 1,130 Gold per year, which is half what he could get

Sakura is The 20 year old Daughter and heir of A Earl, her father was 17 when she was born and now he’s only 37

She knows that unless something happens to her father he will definitely live for at least another 10 years

That means she won’t been be A Earless for at least 10 years and took in this job to get some excitement before she becomes A Earl whilst he’s still young enough

And

That’s why she’s only(?) getting 1,130 Gold per year, which is 55%, rounded to the higher 10 Gold,  what she could get

Also

And

All in all that gives me 8,724 Gold Coins

Ooops

My friend made a mistake

He forgot to tell me that Milk, Cheese, Eggs and money from selling them was only random in the prototype version

In the main version you always get the same, which I’ve long suspected

That means that every full 25 days our 25 chickens give us we get 247 Eggs that we sold for 494 Gold Coins, 133 meals worth of Eggs per day

And

It also means that every full 25 days our 10 cows give us 140 pints of Milk that we sold for 700 Gold Coins per pint, another 60 pints of Milk that we store and 56 meals worth of Cheese that we store

Also

1 of my Ex Slaves nets me 30 Gold from finding and selling Herbs

Another of my Ex Slaves makes me 2 1 dose Vulneraries

And

Aleita’s Personal Skill nets me 21 Dead Wild Birds that we sell for 4 Gold Coins each or for a total of 84 Gold Coins

Chapter 9

Name

The mission idea is based around A Mission from The Gods

It has my Mercenary Group send to The World of Genealogy of The Holy War

Its shortly before the battle that I think is called The Battle of Bharra, but I’ve since checked and its actually called The Battle of Belhalla

I’ve got A Mission to save as many Characters that either have Minor Blood and/or have given birth to a bearer of Major Blood

The levels of these Characters, of which their can be up to 4, are equal to Level 2D2+13 in A 1st Tier Class and Level 2D2+1 in A 2nd Tier Class

By pure chance they all end up Level 16 in A 1st Tier Class/Level 4 in A 2nd Tier Class

Any Women are assumed to have already given birth and if needed any and all mothers had twins

Any that I save I have to take to my world, where they’ll be safe and if they like my world they may  permanently stay in my world

Saying that even if they don’t stay permanently they’ll definitely stay in my world for at least 16 years, likely for at least 19 years and possibly for as long as 22 years

Pay wise if I only save 2, out of a maximum of 4, I’ll get 3,000 Gold and if I save 2 or 3 then I get Gold equal to the number saved x5,000 Gold

If I save the maximum of 4 then I not only do I get 20,000 Gold in cash, 800 Gold worth of Cloth, 800 Gold worth of Cloth, 800 Gold worth of Figurines made of wood and The Gods reward me by arranging for me to be made A Very Minor Baron

And

Although any married parings already have Children they can still have more Children and if I want to I can pay 25,000 Gold each, this will put them in The Deep Realms and after only 50 days they will be level 2D3+9 in A 1st Tier Class

So

I save Azel/Minor Fala and his wife Tiltiu/Minor Tordo and Lex/Minor Neir, and his wife Ayra/Minor Odo

They all agree they’ll join me, but they’ll each 2,500 Gold per year

All my unpromoted characters that are level 17 or lower gain 4 levels, my Mage Knight and Thief are over Level 17 and rise to Level 20 and my promoted unit gains 1 Level

I loot A Fell Contract and use it to make Hiroki/my Thief my, A Level 20 Thief/Level 1 Assassin and he gains A E Rank with Bows

I also loot A Arms Scroll and A Guiding Ring and I choose to use The Guiding Ring to Make Sakura/My Troubadour, A Level 17 Troubadour/Level 1 Valkyrie

I also use The Arms Scroll on her. This raise’s her Staffs Rank to S, because her Personal Skill is  Greater Mage Prodigy she started with A D with Anima Magic and The Arms Scroll raise’s her Anima Magic Rank to A C

As well as which both of them gain +4Hp, either +2 or +3 to all Stats, +1D3+11% to their Hp Growth Rate and +1D3+5 to their other Growth Rates

And

As my reward I get 20,000 Gold in cash, 800 Gold worth of Cloth, 800 Gold worth of Cloth, 800 Gold worth of Figurines made of wood and The Gods reward me by arranging for me to be made A Very Minor Baron

Also

My 4 new units are as follows

Azel

He bears Minor Fala Blood

He is A Level 16 Mage. Level 4 Sage. S with Anima. D with Staffs

Her stats are 47Hp, Str 9, Mag 24, Skill 17, Spd 24, Lck 13, Def 13 and Res 21

His stat growths are 80%, Str 20%, Mag 55%, Skill 35%, Spd 65%, Lck 30%, Def 25% and Res 55%

Tiltiu

She bears Minor Tordo Blood

She is A Level 16 Mage. Level 4 Sage. S with Anima. D with Staffs

Her stats are 50Hp, Str 10, Mag 25, Skill 25, Spd 24, Lck 18, Def 11 and Res 25

Her stat growths are 70%, Str 15%, Mag 50%, Skill 40%, Spd 60%, Lck 35%, Def 20% and Res 65%

Lex

He bears Minor Neir Blood

He is A Level 16 Fighter. Level 4 Warrior. S with Axes. D with Bows

His stats are 56Hp, Str 25, Mag 7, Skill 22, Spd 25, Lck 19, Def 22 and Res 11

His stat growths are 110%, Str 70%, Mag 15%, Skill 40%, Spd 50%, Lck 45%, Def 65% and Res 15%

Ayra

She has Minor Odo Blood

She is A Level 16 Myrmidon. Level 4 Swordmaster. S with Swords

Her stats are 47Hp, Str 21, Mag 6, Skill 22, Spd 23, Lck 17, Def 17 and Res 8

Her stat growths are 85%, Str 50%, Mag 25%, Skill 70%, Spd 70%, Lck 60%, Def 45% and Res 15%

Chapter 9

Name

Another Barony recently rebelled

But it was put down

The King has had A Idea

He will hold a 1 year long tournament

Its only for Mercenary Groups

The Winning Mercenary Group gets The Barony

My Group Wins

My Mercenary Group gets The Large Barony that is The Grand Prize

I also get A secondary Prize of A Master Seal to promote my Leader and enough training to gain 2 Levels

And

Just like with my Ex Thief and Ex Troubadour he gains +4Hp, either +2 or +3 to all Stats, +1D3+11% to their Hp Growth Rate and +1D3+5 to their other Growth Rates

So

It’s 25% bigger then my other Barony

That means A Population of 2,502

It gives me enough cash to pay 8 of my underlings 1,800 Gold each

I can still hire 70 professional Soldiers that consist of 31 Light Infantry with Melee Weapons, 31 Light Infantry with Ranged Weapons and 8 Light Cavalry

Saying that though hiring those 70 professional Soldiers uses up every Gold Coin it earns me

And

My other Baronies population goes up by +4D6+4x8 people

Also

Over the last year I’ve netted 14,623 Gold Coins, 63 Meals worth of food and 5 Horses

I invest 14,450 Gold Coins of that in 1 area of 5 Acres of Good Quality Rural Land that has 10 Rural Houses, 5 Farmsteads and 2 Rural Estates on it, it is worth 14,450 Gold Coins and it earns me 1,510 Gold Coins per year

And

All in all that gives my character a small profit of 173 Gold Coins, 63 Meals worth of food and 5 Horses

Also

My chickens net me 14 lots of 133 meals worth of Eggs or a total of 1,862 meals worth of Eggs

And

My cows net me 14 lots of 60 pints of Milk that we store and 56 meals worth of Cheese that we store or a total of 840 pints of Milk that we store and 804 meals worth of Cheese

Also

Level wise all of my unpromoted units rose to Level 20

And

Also level wise all of my promoted units gained 2 Levels

Also

I made a fortune gambling

I made my current cash +10%

That gives me 31,878 Gold

I invest 31,000 Gold into 4 Farming Estates worth 7,750 Gold that each net me 853 Gold per year

All in all that’s property worth 31,000 Gold that each net me 3,412 Gold per year

I use 4,115x4 or 16,460 Gold per year to hire 4 Veteran Elites

All 4 of them are unnamed

And

They are as follows

1 Level 20 Shaman. Level 6 Summoner. S with Dark. C with Staffs

Her stats are 43Hp, Str 14, Mag 25, Skill 21, Spd 22, Lck 18, Def 15 and Res 27

Her growth rates are Hp 65%, Str 35%, Mag 75%, Skill 55%, Spd 55%, Lck 55%, Def 35% and Res 70%

Her belongings are A Flux Tome, A Luna Tome, A Mend Staff, A Elixer and A Anti-Toxin

Skills

Personal

Ex Slave Trader

When she is fighting A Generic Foe I can try to take him/her alive, and if I do I can sell him/her into Slavery and get Gold equal to his/her level x600

Class

Summon

She can summon Phantom Warriors that will fight alongside my other units, but she can only summon 1 at a time

Unique to his Background

Herbal Know-How

In every battle the 1st 3 times she heals he uses Herbal Medicines, which means she doesn’t use up 1 of her Staffs Usages

1 Level 20 Cleric. Level 6 Bishop. S with Dark. C with Staffs

She is A Level 20 Nun(female only version of The Male only Bishop). Level 6 Bishop. S with Light. C with Staffs

Her stats are 41Hp, Str 11, Mag 23, Skill 21, Spd 21, Lck 26, Def 11 and Res 24

Her growth rates are Hp 60%, Str 30%, Mag 75%, Skill 50%, Spd 50%, Lck 65%, Def 30% and Res 65%

Her belongings are A Aura Tome, A Purge Tome, A Mend Staff, A Elixer and A Herb

Skills

Personal

Contacts in high places

She can try to secure us better jobs then we’d normally get and cos of her powerful friends most people won’t double-cross her

Class

Monster Slayer

When dealing with Animals and/or monsters her Spells do x3 damage

Unique to her background

Healing Hands

She can use this up to 3 times and each time its used 1 adjacent Unit regains up to 12Hp

1 Level 20 Wyvern Rider. Level 6 Wyvern Lord. S with Lances. C with Swords

Her stats are 45Hp, Str 24, Mag 8, Skill 22, Spd 20, Lck 18, Def 22 and Res 11

Her growth rates are Hp 90%, Str 65%, Mag 15%, Skill 55%, Spd 55%, Lck 45%, Def 60% and Res 25%

Her belongings are 1 Silver Lance, 1 Killer Sword, 1 Javelin and 2 Vulneraries

Skills

Personal

Mountain Hunter

If she waits whilst in mountain Terrain then she can gather 2D6+2 Mountain Fox Pelts that are each worth 7 Gold

Class

Canto

Unique to her background

Sky Lancer

Even if she reclasses into A Class that normally can’t use Lances then she can still use them

1 Level 20 Mercenary. Level 6 Hero. S with Swords. C with Axes

Her stats are 48Hp, Str 25, Mag 8, Skill 22, Spd 21, Lck 21, Def 22 and Res 14

Her growth rates are Hp 110%, Str 65%, Mag 25%, Skill 55%, Spd 55%, Lck 55%, Def 65% and Res 35%

Her belongings are 1 Silver Sword, 1 Killer Axe, 1 Hand Axe, 1 Vulnerary and 1 Herb

Skills

Personal

Ex Gladiator

When fighting in A Arena she gains +10 HIT, +10 AVOID, +5 CRIT and does +1 Damage

Class

Favored Enemy -Brigands

When fighting that are either Brigands or were Brigands that have been promoted she gains +10 HIT, +10 AVOID, +5 CRIT and does +1 Damage

Unique to his background

Bodyguard to The Greater Fair

When theirs A Noble Born Female Unit next to her any enemies that attack her suffer -15 HIT, -10 CRIT and does -2 Damage

Edited by James Marshall