Best Bishops

The 3 Big Bad Bishops  

27 members have voted

1. 1. The best?

• Moulder
    • Artur
    • Natasha
    • Riev(CC only)

Moulder. He's probably the best Bishop in any game despite the fact that Bishops are worthless in every other game.

But then again, I wouldn't know. My Moulder got haxxed in every stat but speed. I might make him a Sage next time.

Moulder, although he's superior as a Sage. Artur is easily second, and then follows Natasha, and I believe that were all the possible Bishops (not counting Riev).

Artur. Moulder fails miserably with his crap speed, defense, and magic.

Natasha is about the same, except she is a little faster/stronger sometimes.

Artur will cap nearly every stat. Save defense and HP.

Moulder has more Defense, HP, and Spd than Artur. What're you talking about?

Moulder fails miserably with his crap speed, defense, and magic.

Umm...... Moulder has better defense than any other healer in any other game, and he is extremely fast......

Maybe you just got cursed worse than anyone in history.

despite the fact that Bishops are worthless in every other game.

They're passable or even good in FE6 and FE7. They weren't really playable in 4 and 5, though you could argue High Priests and Sisters were Bishops in some way or another, and those were pretty awesome overall.

Either Moulder or Arthur is the best, iono. Healing vs combat for half the game, basically, and then they have both for some time.

Umm...... Moulder has better defense than any other healer in any other game, and he is extremely fast......

I've never had a blindingly fast moulder. And his luck is shit. That results in low avoid and a lot of criticals against. I like to melee with my magic users so even with the defense he's still less viable for my playing style than Artur and even Natasha. But I suppose if you had a different playing style you might find him more useful.

I've never had a blindingly fast moulder. And his luck is shit. That results in low avoid and a lot of criticals against. I like to melee with my magic users so even with the defense he's still less viable for my playing style than Artur and even Natasha. But I suppose if you had a different playing style you might find him more useful.

Moulder's Luck will be like 2 behind Artur... And Luck is like the most useless stat in the game. Otherwise, Moulder will always have a slight Speed advantage on Artur, as well as a pretty big HP and Def one. Moulder is easily as good as Artur, if not better.

As the icing on the cake, Moulder also has great Con and beautiful supports.