Pegasus Counting Song

Kintenbo

It has been said in the support conversation between Farina and Florina that Florina knows this song called the "Pegasus Counting Song". It has been also said she loves to sing the song. Ever since I heard of it, my minds have been filled with thoughts; "What is the song about?", "What special powers does it unleash?", "Are there toilets in Ilia, and if there is, isn't it too cold to pee properly?". I haven't been able to sleep for weeks, my mind has been so perplexed. I tried asking the girl herself about the song, but all she'd say is "EEEEK!!! Um....I....don't....um... know t-t-that song.....please don't hurt me!" and run off.

If anybody knows the use of the song, and the lyrics to it, let me know immediately! The fate of the world is at stake!

Here's part of the lyrics:

Florina: "Lovin' girls! Lovin' girls! Interest in guys is a NO! NO! Lyn, Sonia, Ursula! what kind of girl I'm up against today?!"

Seriously, the song is about treating your Pegasus right and loving him or her.

EDIT: lol, I'm reading the script for that, Florina got drunk! She got fuckin' drunk!

Edited by Brown Fox of Earth

Florina: "Lovin' girls! Lovin' girls! Interest in guys is a NO! NO! Lyn, Sonia, Ursula! what kind of girl I'm up against today?!"

EDIT: Then Florina sings about how you shouldn't double post. (Hint hint, mods!)

Edited by Brown Fox of Earth

EDIT: lol, I'm reading the script for that, Florina got drunk! She got fuckin' drunk!

I'm not sure you can really provide me with the answers. It is written that only Pegasus Knights can learn the Pegasus Counting Song, thus only girls can know it. Unless you're pulling a Maggie and or Rose on me, I doubt you are female. Still.....I MUST solve the mystery and bring balance to the Force!