MOULDER SOLO!!!!!!!!!

Wouldn't Aura do more damage than Ivaldi to the Demon King? I thought Ivaldi does 2x might while Aura with Slayer does 3x might. That is, of course, if you're going Bishop.

If I make Moulder into a Bishop, he will do bonus damage (weapon might is x3'd), doing much more damage to Fortimiitis (sp?). However, every other monster in the game is ridiculous easy to kill.

I won't make Moulder into a Bishop because he'd be locked into use crappy, guly light magic with crappy sprite animations. As a Sage, he can use all the anima spells as well.

it doesn't matter that much since the demon king is one of the most easiest bosses ever

Well yeah, because he can be ganged up on and /_\'d. (Triangle Attacked) However, I will only have three characters, so he's going to be very difficult to beat. Normally three is all it takes for me, but since one is a magic user (I'm pretty sure the demon king has more resistance than defense) and another is Eirika (no explanation needed), he's going to tough.

Although they will have the benifit of higher levels, it'll still be hard.

Moulder, in my opinion, he makes a very good Bishop, he could beat almost all units, with him I fought a lvl 10 Sage Lute(Very high stats) and he defeated her, he's awesome.

Lute is also awesome, don't get me wrong.

Moulder, in my opinion, he makes a very good Bishop, he could beat almost all units, with him I fought a lvl 10 Sage Lute(Very high stats) and he defeated her, he's awesome.

Lute is also awesome, don't get me wrong.

I hate Lute. Don't get me started on her shitty con

The reasons why I will ABSOLUTELY NOT MAKE MOULDER INTO A BISHOP are:

1. Bishops have ugly sprites

2. Bishops have ugly battle animations

3. Bishops are locked into Light magic

4. Sages have awesome sprites

5. Sages have the BEST battle animations

6. Sages can use anima.

I hate Lute. Don't get me started on her shitty con

The reasons why I will ABSOLUTELY NOT MAKE MOULDER INTO A BISHOP are:

1. Bishops have ugly sprites

2. Bishops have ugly battle animations

3. Bishops are locked into Light magic

4. Sages have awesome sprites

5. Sages have the BEST battle animations

6. Sages can use anima.

So the only reason that actually means something for the game is that Sages can use anima.

And don't forget the main reason: Bishops are ugly shit and Sages are great to look at. And I play for fun.

Oh, and don't forget: Sages can use Light magic, too.

If you're doing a solo, you might as well attempt to use even a little bit of planning and strategy instead of going "lolsagesaresmexyandbishopsarephail".

And those Sages will have to spam Lightning for the rest of the game in order to reach S rank and they don't have 3x Attack versus Monsters.

If you're doing a solo, you might as well attempt to use even a little bit of planning and strategy instead of going "lolsagesaresmexyandbishopsarephail".

And those Sages will have to spam Lightning for the rest of the game in order to reach S rank and they don't have 3x Attack versus Monsters.

Why would Moulder have to span an E level spell for the rest of the game? He can just use Lightning for a level and a half, then move on to Divine, then Aura. And why the hell would I need Slayer? Monsters have terrible stats, and especially because this is a solo, it'll be super units versus crap enemies.

So yeah, a Moulder solo might work, but I'd recommend you to train him in the Tower Of Valni first.

Well, he can get plenty of levels just by doing the levels, and Valni takes to long for me to like. The hardest part I'm going to have is doing the first three levels or so.

But the whole thing should be easy since my Moulder has 11 Defense as a level one Sage, and since I wasn't going to do a solo until the most recent level, I haven't even given him any stat boosts.