[SOLVED] Help with 3H Mod

LJ_Reflet

EDIT: I fixed it, I actually learned a little hex editing lmao.

Hey, so I've been really stuck with this for a while and it's giving me a serious headache trying to fix it LOL. I've asked around Discord as well, yet I cannot seem to find a way to fix this.

I was doing a playthrough using this mod (I only really cared for unrestricted access to the main classes, not the special classes), and it worked perfectly fine so far. However, I reached the chapter for the White Heron Cup and had Flayn win the dance competition. I was assuming the option to reclass to dancer would show up as normal, but it hasn't.

I tried using a save editor to manually edit her class, but the editor doesn't seem to have the option to change classes of a character. Strangely enough, the Dancer class is flagged -- meaning she has the class in her reclass options, but it just won't show up in the reclass menu. Unfortunately as well, Progenitor doesn't have the option to mod the fixed_classdata.bin file just yet. I've tried contacting the creator of the mod, but I haven't received a response and they seem to be inactive. 

From what I'm seeing in the pictures from Gamebanana, it looks as if the Dancer class is listed under "Special" classes next to the DLC classes -- however, I have no idea how to install DLC on CFW without pirating.

Since I'm relatively new to modding, hex editing is really daunting for me and I can't get myself to understand it and manually fix things from the root. Is there anybody that can help me out ?

Edited by LJ_Tenma

I clicked on the mod you linked out of curiosity, and one of the bullet points under changes said, ”It is now easier to be a Dancer, you just need level 20, a Advanced Seal and D+ in sword and both magic arts,” which heavily implied that dancer is now an advanced class that anyone can certify for, instead of limited to whoever wins the white heron cup. Have you checked if dancer is shown under advanced classes in the certification menu? It makes sense for this to be the case since this mod seems to be all about class accessibility.

13 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I clicked on the mod you linked out of curiosity, and one of the bullet points under changes said, ”It is now easier to be a Dancer, you just need level 20, a Advanced Seal and D+ in sword and both magic arts,” which heavily implied that dancer is now an advanced class that anyone can certify for, instead of limited to whoever wins the white heron cup. Have you checked if dancer is shown under advanced classes in the certification menu? It makes sense for this to be the case since this mod seems to be all about class accessibility.

I have checked, and it hasn't been present since the start of the game for any character. I was just thinking that maybe it'd pop-up eventually, but sadly it hasn't. Even after achieving C+ in Professor Level and unlocking Master classes, it doesn't appear to be there either.