Tales RPG

Sapphirox

As a huge tales fanboy I am, I dedicate this board to the greatest game series next to Fire Emblem. The Tales RPG series, best game series ever. The games is include Tales of Phantasia including the remakes, Tales of Destiny including the remakes, Tales of Eternia, Tales of Destiny 2, Tales of Symphonia, Tales of Rebirth, Tales of Legendia, Tales of the Abyss best game ever!, Tales of Innocence, Tales of the Tempest, Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World which is coming out! and last but not least for the upcoming 360 Tales of Vesperia!

I've only played Tales of Eternia and Symphonia, but they were very enjoyable.

I would probably play more games in the series if they were released here in Europe (the only other main series game is Phantasia, which I'm kind of lazy to play) >___<

Tales of symphonia is my favorite game EVER!!!! I hope they don't mess up the sequel and take out the affection system. I hate Collete and LOVE Sheena. I played Abyss and Legendia too. I really didn't like Legendia, but I did like Abyss.

Tales of symphonia is my favorite game EVER!!!! I hope they don't mess up the sequel and take out the affection system. I hate Collete and LOVE Sheena. I played Abyss and Legendia too. I really didn't like Legendia, but I did like Abyss.

I think they re-vamped the affection because of the monsters.

Yes! another Tales fandom! XD

What's wrong MR? You never hear about someone wanting to bang their hot teacher?

Oh, I've heard of it

its something me and my friend came up with. we thought so because:

1. She faints for no explained reason in the game

2. She is SO not a virgin, cause she couldn't approach the unicorn.

3. She had a lover who gave her that crown she talked about. She might have contracted it from him.