Salve fellow fire emblem fanatics

BubbleOdyssey

Yeah so long time lurker here who finally decided to make an account and join the conversation. I have been reading the conversations on this site for a long while throughout 2020-2021. Admittedly It was my most popular form of procrastination during the pandemic. 

So anyways I have played a good bit of the franchise. I have finished Fe16,Fe14 Cq, Fe8, Fe6, and Fe9. I almost completed an iron man of Awakening but I lost on the final chapter. And I have played parts of other games like Fe4, Fe11, Fe15 Br, and Fe10.

So far my favorite characters would probably be Forrest, Ferdinand, Miriel, and Dorothy.

Hopefully I can contribute to the conversations to the site and I thank whoever reads this. (P.S. Salve means hello in Latin)

Welcome to the Forest, BubbleOdyssey!

20 hours ago, BubbleOdyssey said:

Hopefully I can contribute to the conversations to the site and I thank whoever reads this. (P.S. Salve means hello in Latin)

Nah, thank you for taking to write an introduction.

Have a nice day and enjoy your stay!

Yeah! Serenes was one of my main forms of procastination during the pandemic too! (I used to read stuff here during my online classes lol) and eventually I made an acount too after some months (to ask how to get some specific conversations in FE7 because I didnt find it anywhere), but I never did an introduction post (I think I didnt know it was a thing yet back then, but even if I knew I would probably not really know what to say...). Now I spent a great deal of time here reading stuff or discussing about FEH. People here are pretty nice.

You have a pretty "uncommon" list of favorite characters, its interesting to know that I'm not the only one that likes Dorothy (I mean, she's not even close to be one of my favorites not even from her own game, but I like her regardless, I did some unproportional effort to try to make her good in FE6 just in the name of my bias for her but it ended up not being worth it, also for her supports with Saul...)

Cool, Salve is also a say of saying hi in portuguese (that is my language), but is more of a slang (specially an youtube slang) than an actual way to say it...

Anyway, be welcome and enjoy your stay here, friend.