Asian man's problem

Magical CC

Moar liek: "Come now, join us and you will take over so much more than your nation has ever even DREAMED of in the past."
Oh yeah I totally forgot about that part of the deal. Cookies are great, but being a regional lord is better B)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they are sexist

In their dictionary:

Husband = master

Wife = slave

son and daughter: slave's kid

I am tired of my neighbors, how can they treat their wife like that!

note: if this shouldnt be here. Pleaze move it to FFTF.

Edited by Silver Fox of Metal

It's not racist, it's the truth.

At what point is making sweeping generalizations of a demographic based off the actions of a select few individuals not racist?

-_-;. Not every asian is like that. Don't make generalizations about us.

I'm an Asian, and I kind of agree that in Asia, most people think men are higher than women.

That never fails to piss me off.

Though it's getting better now...but really...in old days, a wife shouldn't eat together with her husband.

She can eat AFTER the husband was done.

Why Chinese men prefer male babies to female babies STILL: Priceless.

It’s because their policy to only have one child.

Most of them prefer a son, so they could pass down their family name.

Every culture seems alittle messed up in the head in how they treat their women. Even in... especially in America, we've got every extreme on women imaginable. Personally I wouldn't mind women being alittle more conservative in attitude and in dress, but whatever girl I ended up with I would prefer to prance around the house in nothing but a tank top and short shorts, and maybe leggings if I could get her to go that far. Perhaps if the material was comfortable she would consider. :unsure:

I'm an Asian, and I kind of agree that in Asia, most people think men are higher than women.

Though it's getting better now...but really...in old days, a wife shouldn't eat together with her husband.

Ah yes, not long ago women weren't treated with much respect, in some Eastern countries. It is not as bad now as it was before though. However, I still believe they could be alot more improvement in the way women are being treated.

It does make me angry the way they treat women. But not all Asian men treat their wives like that.

Edited by Dark

I know, but the ratio of man to woman is 6-9:1.

I think by now they'd want some girls...

I know, but the ratio of man to woman is 6-9:1.

I think by now they'd want some girls...

Yes. That's why they weren't so picky anymore now.

Though there are some people who still think that "Son>Daughter". =/

The Japanese did much worse to other countries than what the Americans did to Japan.

That's not 100% true. In all honesty Japan has done some bad things, but if you look at incidents such as Pearl harbor, they only involved soldiers, those who WILLINGLY engage in this stuff, not normal citizens who did not choose.

Not to be sexist, but there's quite a LOT of woman who think men are treated better, regardless of Where they are from... I do mean a LOT.

Back in the old days here in the U.S. Woman were treated similar.

It's not just Asians who have/had problems, lots of people do/had problems. It's bad to call out a certain race/sex on things like that which are untrue.

On top of that, most of that is in the past before we were born, I've said this a lot lately, but people now days shouldn't be blamed for things that happened in the past. Nor should people take advantage of it (I'm not gona provide examples, I assume most people have seen people try to do this).

Edited by Higgins Von Higgings

That's not 100% true. In all honesty Japan has done some bad things, but if you look at incidents such as Pearl harbor, they only involved soldiers, those who WILLINGLY engage in this stuff, not normal citizens who did not choose.

The Japanese attacked China and brutally killed millions of civilians. I'm talking about having contests to see who cut off the most heads of Chinese people, throwing babies into the air and then stabbing them on their way down, and pillaging towns.

I'm not looking at just Pearl Harbor incident, I'm looking at the whole thing.

The Japanese attacked China and brutally killed millions of civilians. I'm talking about having contests to see who cut off the most heads of Chinese people, throwing babies into the air and then stabbing them on their way down, and pillaging towns.

I'm not looking at just Pearl Harbor incident, I'm looking at the whole thing.

Regardless of HOW feelings are or how something was done. It was done. Period. US bombed them and killed a shit ton of people. Babies, females, everything. The winners of the war(s) (The U.S. for instance) don't get the bad Reputation, you are not aware of what people ahve done, and on top of that you Don't know if all you HEAR is even true.

I have parents and grandparents who were lucky to survive the incident. They told me stories about it. I've read multiple books about it. I would say what the Japanese did is pretty close to what I posted.

I'm just saying that the Japanese did much worse than what the Americans did to Japan. I don't hate Japan or its people.

How do you know who did worse?

You think your parents would honestly SAY what they did bad? Would they honestly go "Lol I slaughtered their kids?" And stories get Exaggerated over time, so you can' believe everything you hear like that. In all honesty, it's possible that the soldiers let them go or something and they just harbor hate or something.

And on top of that, I told you, other losers are the ones who get the bad rep, you have no idea what we did because you aren't told. A country doesn't tell it's children what they did bad or something, they try to make it look as good or innocent as they can, while making the others look worse.

You only look at one side's view and thus, are Biased

Edited by Higgins Von Higgings