Last post dates

Tino

At some sections, it shows the last post in that section was Today, but in some, it shows the last post in that section was at 2 December, 2008...

So unless people here can post in the future, something didn't really go right...

EDIT: And there's more. The Active User list seems to be fixed in some way... it doesn't change and everybody's shown as active on Dec 2, 2008. On some topic lists, it also shows topics in which has been posted on Dec 2, 2008, with today's newest posts being below them.

Edited by Tino

I can't really think of an explanation for this, other than for a short period of time, the forum's calendar was wrong, or something. Those topics that were made and have 2nd December as their last post are effectively "pinned" until it's gone past that date and time...

Is there something wrong with the forest? Cause it's really confusing when I go to "View New Posts" and all these topics that say "December 02" are at the top of the page...

Maybe people just need to post in them and it'll fix it?

My problem now is that it isn't telling me there are new posts. When I refresh the page, it's still as if no one has posted, yet I check last post times and people have been posting the whole time.