How do I cheat to get characters from another route in Thracia 776

Pixu

This is my first time posting here so I don't know if I'm doing this right.

So, I'm playing the Lil' Manster translation of Thracia and in chapter 15 I picked the B route, which I don't regret, but I really wanted to have Sleuf, Misha and Amalda.

Is there any way this is possible, like with cheats? That is, if it doesn't break the game.

*Update: I'm in chapter 23 and I got all the characters I wanted so far but Saias is not appearing!

Edited by Pixu
update

There's probably a combination of character editing cheats that can add those particular characters onto your team, but it might be simpler (possibly more fun) to warp to and play the chapter where you get them and warp back to the chapter where you were. The code 7e0e11xx should be a chapter warp code to change which chapter loads when you load a profile (replace xx with the hex number for the chapter). I don't know if there's any documentation as to which chapter has which index, though.

Edit: I don't know if the game will like you sequencing breaking, so be sure to make multiple save states as backups.

Edited by Polinym

2 hours ago, Polinym said:

There's probably a combination of character editing cheats that can add those particular characters onto your team, but it might be simpler (possibly more fun) to warp to and play the chapter where you get them and warp back to the chapter where you were. The code 7e0e11xx should be a chapter warp code to change which chapter loads when you load a profile (replace xx with the hex number for the chapter). I don't know if there's any documentation as to which chapter has which index, though.

Edit: I don't know if the game will like you sequencing breaking, so be sure to make multiple save states as backups.

Thanks, but what would be the hex numbers for those chapters?