You are invited to Nintendo.

Destiny Hero

You are invited to go to Washington, to take a tour at Nintendo of America. You jump at the occasion, especially since it's during winter break. When you arrive there, you have a great time. You sneak away from the group and you discover the area where the next Fire Emblem game is being made!!!!!!! For some reason, there is nobody around. As a Fire Emblem fanatic, you dive at a computer with no second thoughts! You now have the chance to put into FE12, any character you want!!!! Who do you put in the game?

I'd put in Canas, Pelleas, Elincia, Naesala, Ross, Amelia, Ewan, Reyson, Geoffry, Matthew, Moulder and Bastian in ^.^

I would put in a completely original set of characters. As much as I like many of the pre-existing characters, I'd rather see some fresh blood in the new game. If I absolutely had to put someone in, it would be Jeigan.

You are invited to go to Washington, to take a tour at Nintendo of America. You jump at the occasion, especially since it's during winter break. When you arrive there, you have a great time. You sneak away from the group and you discover the area where the next Fire Emblem game is being made!!!!!!! For some reason, there is nobody around. As a Fire Emblem fanatic, you dive at a computer with no second thoughts! You now have the chance to put into FE12, any character you want!!!! Who do you put in the game?

I'd put in Canas, Pelleas, Elincia, Naesala, Ross, Amelia, Ewan, Reyson, Geoffry, Matthew, Moulder and Bastian in ^.^

silly destiny hero, creating games is for japanese.

Sega was here, Nintendo is aloser

I would put in a completely original set of characters. As much as I like many of the pre-existing characters, I'd rather see some fresh blood in the new game.

Either this, or the entire FE4+5 cast for me - substitutes and Linda's mother included.

silly destiny hero, creating games is for japanese.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secret_of_evermore

I would put in a completely original set of characters. As much as I like many of the pre-existing characters, I'd rather see some fresh blood in the new game. If I absolutely had to put someone in, it would be Jeigan.

Per. New characters > Old ones. It'd get really tedious to have the same cast.

it's a joke, besides nintendo has said most games they as a company make start in japan.

It's a well-known fact that most (relevant) console games are made in Japan; meanwhile, most PC games are produced in America.

However, to be honest, I'm filtering "Washington" as "Kyoto" and "NOA" as "NOJ" there

Edited by TheEnd

I'll be in charge in the music and gameplay department. I make sure that gameplay is top priority and I that I will see what I can do to make this FE game different from all others. I also can see if I can emulate the success of FE4.

EDIT: I'll also be in charge in the case that anyone tries to copy a post.

Edited by Brown Fox of Earth

NoA not making the games aside, I'd most definitely have to go along with the "new characters" vote. Sequels/prequels are great and all, but we haven't had an "original" set of characters since FE9 now. I think it's time for a game in a completely new setting. (And crossovers would NOT work well in the FE universe, much to some people's dismay.)

While I might not go to the lengths that Celice would, if I happened to come across where they were working on a new game (and/or translating it), I'd at least sneak a peek (and some pictures) of what they were working on. I don't think I'd like to possibly get caught for theft if they realized that the stuff was stolen.

You haven't played some of the greatest games on the PC then.

This is made of truth. The Japanese might make good games, but come on.

There are MANY amazing games, in fact, most of what I consider the BEST games were not made their. PC gaming has a slew of paragons.

I think I'd do what some would deem worst and others deem cool: steal the game. Prototypes are fascinating to me. As such, I'd love to get a chance to compare the final product with an early build of the game.

The problem with that is Enlgish prototype bulid are not much fun. Though that said a few name differences, the occasional typo and some bouts of Engerish (mainly vocabulary or jokes not being localised) can be really fascinating (lots of Phantasy Star IV examples here...be wanred of spoilers though :P )

I don't think I'd like to possibly get caught for theft if they realized that the stuff was stolen.

That is why many people who have prototypes or unrealeased games will either wait years or never release them. Those FE7 and FE8 prototypes technically IS should know who the poeple are if they care to pursue (or still have the information on record) but it is over 4 years since they were obtained so I guess IS just don't care anymore.

Well, I was going by the assumption it was Nintendo of Japan, knowing, you know, Intelligent System is highly unlikely to have a game like Fire Emblem entirely developed overseas. And like Starwolf pointed out, I wouldn't be dumb enough to give it out early enough to get caught ._. As if it weren't common sense enough, anyone who paid attention to Half-Life 2's leak should know better.

LOL

If Nintendo of America had anything to do with an FE game besidea translation they would most likely blow chunks.

It's the cold hard truth.

Only Asians can make games.

Metriod is American