New Voice Actor

Domhildr

Okay, I looked around to see if anyoneĀ was talking about this yet, but it seems like I'm going to be the one...šŸ˜¤

Ā 

Am IĀ the only one freaking out about River Kanoff just sneaking into the roster?! I've noticedĀ this dude's quality work fromĀ Skyrim projects andĀ I'm so happy he's getting moreĀ roles!!!Ā šŸ„³

Kind of a topic that goes in General discussion, and also River didn't "sneak in", he was the voice of Summer Ogma from last year.

I'd still like to weigh in that... I dunno, I'm not really a person who cares about the VA. I mean if they do a good job then great! If they don't then they're the reason I wish this game had a voice language button that didn't change the games entire language of use (which at least for FEH there hasn't really been any stinkers)

The last time I "freaked out" over a VA was Elimine as played by AmaLee, if and only because I had earlier watched her fangirl over Thanatos from Hades and somehow that was the person playing this goddess figure.