Zan's Sprite works

Zanryu

cassandrasigpd2.png

OSHIOSHIOSHI

Cassandra~ <3

Now if only I could find the artist of this, get them to draw a similar one of Sophitia, and get it rendered... D:

That is hawt (and I never say that BTW)

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rofl, thanks. I thought the idea of her coming out of the side too was neat. Who agrees? =O

fendcontesweek1vu2.png

For a contest on a forum I run with The Blind Archer. Had to make something out of Eliwood, Matthew and Roland, then colour as I wished. I got this. Yay for the crappiness.

I dunno, maybe comment on it? Give criticism if you can? At least post SOMETHING so I dun feel ignored. D:

fendcontesweek1vu2.png

For a contest on a forum I run with The Blind Archer. Had to make something out of Eliwood, Matthew and Roland, then colour as I wished. I got this. Yay for the crappiness.

he looks evil. I kinda like it

Yeah, when I was making it I thought that if I got rid of the smile on Eliwood's face and used Matthew's eyes he'd look angry / mean / evilish. So yeah, worked out then. =D

cassandrasigpd2.png

OSHIOSHIOSHI

Cassandra~ <3

Now if only I could find the artist of this, get them to draw a similar one of Sophitia, and get it rendered... D:

Don't mind if I use this right (it's too hawt to pass up)

I kinda do, actually. =/ Well, I wouldn't if it didn't have my tag on it, but I forgot to save a tagless version. =/

I kinda do, actually. =/ Well, I wouldn't if it didn't have my tag on it, but I forgot to save a tagless version. =/

That's understandable, I don't mind.

I'll try to remember to keep a version without a tag for everything I make with epic boobs in case. XD

No, it doesn't. I need an image, preferably a rendered image. If you can't find a rendered image the sig will either suck, or take forever as I'd have to find someone TO render it.

No, it doesn't. I need an image, preferably a rendered image. If you can't find a rendered image the sig will either suck, or take forever as I'd have to find someone TO render it.

alright here it goes.

http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd164/r...dante-dmc02.jpg

there it is. i got used to make sigs with no information at all.

rdy?

Completely forgot about my topic. I'll try that one out tomorrow, if this topic doesn't get buried. D:

For now, though...

misaavybm4.png

misasigng6.png

Many thanks to my good friend for showing me this gorgeous woman. <3