Zan's Sprite works

Zanryu

Welcome back, Zan. I'm really digging the new mug, especially the hair colors. B)

Also, just so that this post has a little more meaning...

This is a very, very minor issue, but I spotted two stray green pixels to the right of his face, unless those are there on purpose.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh crap, that was an error in the recolouring process when I changed Glen's hair colours to my own. Thanks for pointing that out, never woulda noticed. ^_^

Sorry for the double, but...

fighterwipdk4.png

It is done. ._.

Any errors, point 'em out, I'll fix 'em when I can. For now, I need sleep because I'm frigging TIRED. @_@

The scarf's supposed to look loose and bulky. I mean, look at Sothe, rofl. This guy's scarf follows roughly the same principle, except it's not as bulky as Sothe's, lmao.

EDIT: newzanprogressly2.gif

OH SNAP FULL PROCESS.

Oh, also, I deem this to be Zanryu's new design. Woot.

Edited by xX_Wasure_Xx

newzanryupl1.png

*Desperate attempt to get critique*

The eye with the scar doesn't blink.

The scarf seems a bit stiff to me. Like it seems more like a neck brace just floating there. I'm not sure how to accurately explain it. :unsure:

It may be the fact it only has 2 shades? I can't change that otherwise it'll push it up to 17 colours, because if I make it lighter it looks crappy. =/

• 2 weeks later...
Zan's been put on hold for my current obsession. =X

emilcastagniersg4.png

No, lines aren't done, not yet.

Yeah I like that too. I can't seem to think of anything that I don't like. To me it looks good. ^_^

BTW Fireman, the scarf looks fine.

Edited by Luxord

No actually, Fireman's right. A scarf would normally be more rolled up and stuff, but the way I have the scarf done on Zanryu is all stiff and straightened out (no innuendo intended ._. ).

Anyway, thanks. ='D

• 5 weeks later...

amandavi7.png

I lost track of how long this took. Looking back, however, I think it's best that I don't know.

Her name is Amanda. Name was suggested by Dei because I couldn't think of a name.

EDIT: amandapq5.png

New and improved, Aeo-Approved. B)

Edited by xX_Wasure_Xx

This is pissing me off. Imageshack keeps deleting the uploaded images from My Images so the links stop working. D:

amanda335.png

There, hosted on xs.to.

EDIT: Apparently the images are back on Imageshack now.

Fuuuuuuuck yoooooooou Interneeeeeeeeeeeet.

Edited by xX_Wasure_Xx

This is pissing me off. Imageshack keeps deleting the uploaded images from My Images so the links stop working. D:

amanda335.png

There, hosted on xs.to.

something wrong with her hair...but I am not sure.

Anyway, big boobs!!!!

amanda335.png

There, hosted on xs.to.

Even at the angle she's facing, the width from shoulder to shoulder seems less than it realistically should be, i.e. her head is too big for the body. Also, part of me wants to say that her neck may be a tiny bit too tall, but that might be a residual effect of the body/head thing.

The color scheme looks great though, and I'm digging the scarf thing.

Actually, the shoulders are farther apart than they are on Ursula. And Tate's shoulders were uber close together as well, and I used Tate's face. The neck thing may also be because of the bandana around her neck, seeing as almost nothing is visible.

And about the hair, I've received another comment before about the front of her hair seeming flat, which can easily be put on IS considering I used Isadora for that, but I planned on reworking parts of the hair anyways.

EDIT: Well, on FEU Marksman PMed me asking to use Zanryu and Alyssa (you should remember her guys. =3) in a hack, and I said sure. He specifically requested to use Alyssa as a dancer, however, so I offered to redesign her to look more fitting.

alyssav1ha8.png

Edited by xX_Wasure_Xx

Awesome, thanks. XD

zanryusoldiercb3.png

I had this planned out for a contest on FEND that hadn't started yet, but I knew it'd start eventually... I couldn't wait for it to start, though. So yeah, here's Zanryu as a Soldier. Looks like I'll be making him a Pirate or Thief or something when the Generic FE Class contest rolls around.

• 1 year later...

zanryuredesign.png

So yeah. I'm back, if you haven't noticed. And I'm redesigning Zanryu. I actually made the unrevised version like, a month ago, but stopped working on it. I revised it a few days ago, so you can choose either the left or the right - the difference is all in the left side of the hair. I've pretty much decided on the rest of the design, but I need the inspiration and whatnot, else it doesn't flow as it should. Perhaps after Christmas, or maybe even Christmas night if my girlfriend falls asleep early.

Criticism is much appreciated, as well.