Phoenix FE9 Styles

Phoenix

READ THIS FIRST PLEASE.

Let's see... ... ... I guess I'll just post stuff every now and then that I feel like. Also while I don't mind advice, there's little chance I'll be going back and editting anything I post as I consider them finished long before they go up. With that said, I guess I'll get up some of the Dragon Lord portraits I made. I only have two of them totally finished so I'll just post those. Lastly All of the Dragon Lord sprites are made from templates so there isn't any serious editting in them to begin with. There are other characters who have massive editting done that you might be impressed with. Anywho on with the posting.

ZaleraPortrait.png

Zalera-SixSealsVersion-Finish.png

ZALERA:

This is the Dragon Lord of Fire. He is an antagonist in the story and is quite possibly the least mature of all the Dragon Lords. He is however one of the most dangerous Dragon Lords overall. Zalera is easy going and very upbeat. He loves throwing himself into a horde of enemy combatants and laying waste to the battlefield. Pretty much an unstoppable killing machine.

LeviathanPortrait.png

Leviathan-SixSealsVersion-Finish.png

LEVIATHAN:

This is the Dragon Lord of Water. He is easily one of the most powerful Dragons alive as he has complete and utter control over the ocean. He boasts incredibly destructive power and is a power hungry villian. He has grown unimaginably cold from his years of warfare with the othe Dragons and will stop at absolutely nothing to come out victorious. His heart is as cold and dark as the waters he controls.

Viniskarglowing-1.gif

VINISKAR:

The Lovely Dragon Lord of Ice. She is a very kind and passive aggressive Dragon. Her long existence has molded great wisdom within her, but she still retains a youthful personality overall. She has great love for her followers and her maidens. As with all Ice Dragons, she can freeze just about anything in ice, and the more power she uses, the stronger the attack. She once threatened a fellow Dragon Lord claiming she could trap them for a hundred years in a block of ice. She does not manipulate natural ice and elements as the other Lords tend to, but rather she just creates her own.

Edited by Phoenix

Yet even more bordem has produced another random animated sprite gif.

I'll be sure to use this if I have any confessions of love to make on this site.

Donovan Holtz is alot smoother than I am.

DonovanHoltzsayshelikesyou.gif

Wow O_O

Awesome work you got there, I like what you did to Gatrie.

lol Tibarn looks odd.. :blink:

Oddly enough, I suck horribly with FE6-FE8 sprites but I'm pretty gifted with minor and major FE9 edits. Maybe I should get into full custom work?

Wow! I love your pictures!

What have you done to Naesala's face? In the game, he either smiles or looks bored. Here, on the other hand, his mouth is in the smiling angle and yet the corner of his mouth is pointing down, which makes him look serious and a little angry.

It's very well done, I think!

And thoes eyes are just awsome!

The hair-cut was a smart idea. It looks so real.

Is there a story about these guys? Or will there be?

Wow! I love your pictures!

What have you done to Naesala's face? In the game, he either smiles or looks bored. Here, on the other hand, his mouth is in the smiling angle and yet the corner of his mouth is pointing down, which makes him look serious and a little angry.

It's very well done, I think!

And thoes eyes are just awsome!

The hair-cut was a smart idea. It looks so real.

Is there a story about these guys? Or will there be?

Thanks! Oh and the story about these guys is in my signature. Keep an eye on it as more chapters come in frequently. If you like it tell others :D

The main story with them at the fore front is still being written though but they are in the Dragon Lords.

Are they brothers?
No but even if they were the story wouldn't change much :D

Here's Viniskar. No portrait yet cause I can't find Ice Dragons that look like her, but here's an animated mug anyway.

Viniskarglowing-1.gif

Edited by Phoenix

Zander-SixSealsVersion.png

Zander Devlin: (Six Seals Version) (If you need a Dragon Lords version, just look at Heath lol... no seriously.)

Zander is the protagonist of Dragon Lords. This particular portrait is of him ten years after the events in that story. Zander is a very passionate young Cremarian who joined the Legiedon Army in his teenage years. He's very protective of his friends and loved ones. Zander also has a habit of taking on impossible odds for the people's sake. Later on he becomes known as the Fire Dragon.

Edited by Phoenix