Are we the player Garland in Vestaria saga

legoprincess1964

Was playing some Vestaria saga and I was wondering who the player is supposed to be. I figure it's Garland or we just don't have an identity. Who do you guys think we are? 

(Also this is my first post and idk if I'm asking this in the right place. I don't use this website socially just for looking at guides and growth rates and stuff like that. Sorry if I did the wrong thing bros)

ShibasakiRoka.png

I don't necessarily think the player is one of the characters in-game, as there are a few chapters that occur without him. For instance chapter 10, and there is even a point where the army gets split, and you go back and forth for a few chapters control one half of the army for a chapter, and use the other half in the next...

1 hour ago, legoprincess1964 said:

(Also this is my first post and idk if I'm asking this in the right place. I don't use this website socially just for looking at guides and growth rates and stuff like that. Sorry if I did the wrong thing bros)

You should have probably posted it in

https://forums.serenesforest.net/index.php?/forum/67-saga-series/

this section, but I don't blame you for not finding it.

54 minutes ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

I don't necessarily think the player is one of the characters in-game, as there are a few chapters that occur without him. For instance chapter 10, and there is even a point where the army gets split, and you go back and forth for a few chapters control one half of the army for a chapter, and use the other half in the next...

You should have probably posted it in

https://forums.serenesforest.net/index.php?/forum/67-saga-series/

this section, but I don't blame you for not finding it.

I see, that makes sense. Thank you very much