More name changes

Marthur

what do you but they're numbers you have a person called Hunt for goodness sake (Jagen)
Do not forget lime tree (Linde).

Then again NoE seems to be pretty reluctant about real world names too as we've seen with Biran and Renaud.

*checks scenes*

Nope, don't see anything. Other Friday releases like, Prince of Persia are about though. Anyway early ROM releases suck becuase thieves get the play the game while legit users are stuck with:

"Your order is waiting for authorisation and release for packing."

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=120...p;#entry1604772

^^

However, I had a "fan dump" for a little bit yesterday :/ GameFAQers always end up posting ROM links at their favorite game boards, if a release jumps up--that's how I got the JP release of the game.

Is officially Frey in the JP version (it was I who used Freyr back when we only had screenshots, before internal names were revealed).

These were their original JP official names.

Original JP were 'Mediuth', 'Minerba', and 'Jurian'.

Win.

FE7's name changes were perfectly legitimate. Fixing Rebacca to Rebecca, Wallece to Wallace, among other things (Beard to Beyard), were good. Lucius was also somewhat better (though I think it would've been funnier if they left it Ruthea). If I recall correctly, probably the largest changes besides Ruthea to Lucius were Wranglen to Lundgren and Ubands to Eubans.

Coma, Cugar, and Xyst, officially, at least.

Not to mention Chap to Brom, Brad to Aran in more recent releases. (At least Soanevalcke to Stefan is legitimate for space concerns.)

The official names originally came from The Complete, yes?

I just copied/pasted what he wrote. I should have checked before posting, especially since I own The Complete artbook. :(

Edited by Marthur