Stuck on chapter 20 Luantic Reverse

So far I made it all the way here but then I remembered that I used up all of the thief staff back in chapter 14 and immediately regretting it. I still want to get at least most the of treasure. Most certainly the Large Bullion, Again Staff, and whatever brave weapons I can manage. When the the reinforcement waves showed up, there were 50 enemies!

Some of the units include 2x Horseman Luke and Sirius. My unit whose a Berserker, Malicia as a Swordmaster with max speed and magic and a levin sword. Some paladins and staff users and of course Feena. If anyone can advise me on how to get at least some if not most of the treasure without the thief staff at this point would be greatly appreciated. I honestly feel like I hit a brick wall.

Well basically it's 3 waves of Paladins. 5 per wave and that makes 15. Then 8 enemies spawn at the bottom right corner of the map wher ethe room reveals itself after the dialogue bewteen Marth and Hardin at the end of turn 3. Then after the third wave of Paladins show up, another 8 enemies spawn at the same bottom right corner. And those enemies are Snipers, Warriors, Generals and Bishops (I think). On top of the fact that there are plenty of other enemies to fight to begin with.

Edited by Barren