Hola~

Shenjih

Hey everyone! I'm Shen, I've been lurking around the site for a good while now. Just never thought about making an account in the ~9 years I've been using the site, cause I'm quite shy. I've played most of the main line games in the franchise that have had an official English release and some others. I ended up making an account and figured I'd be more active in the community of one of my favorite game series. Cheers to being able to interact with more people here in the future!

Also my favorite FE games are Shadows of Valentia, Sacred Stones, and Awakening (Please don't throw rocks at me, I really liked the character art of the game T.T)

Welcome to the Forest, Shenjih!

7 hours ago, Shenjih said:

Just never thought about making an account in the ~9 years I've been using the site, cause I'm quite shy.

Wow. You lurked for quite long. Glad to have you.

7 hours ago, Shenjih said:

Also my favorite FE games are Shadows of Valentia, Sacred Stones, and Awakening (Please don't throw rocks at me, I really liked the character art of the game T.T)

We don't do that here. Rest easy.

Have a nice day and enjoy your stay!

11 hours ago, Shenjih said:

(Please don't throw rocks at me, I really liked the character art of the game T.T)

Considering like 75%~ of us started with Awakening, even if Eclipse wouldn't throw rocks back at us we wouldn't bother. Who's your favorite character from each game, if I may ask?

Also, what do you like to do?

13 hours ago, SoulWeaver said:

Considering like 75%~ of us started with Awakening, even if Eclipse wouldn't throw rocks back at us we wouldn't bother. Who's your favorite character from each game, if I may ask?

Also, what do you like to do?

From Shadows of Valentia, my favorite character is either Clair or Genny, from Sacred Stones Ephraim or Amelia, from Awakening Lucina, Cordelia, Severa or Sumia!

As for what I like to do, I generally spend a lot of my free time playing games, either other JRPGS or Final Fantasy XIV! I also occasionally just browse through Youtube and forums/reddit. Hopefully we can find some common ground other than FE. XD Nice to meet you.

18 hours ago, Ycine said:

Wow. You lurked for quite long. Glad to have you.

Yeah. It's been quite a long time.

18 hours ago, Ycine said:

We don't do that here. Rest easy.

Have a nice day and enjoy your stay!

That's good to know! Thanks for the warm welcome!