I guess since I haven't already...

Ice Dragon

Name. Ice Dragon. People from FESS should, I think, recognize me.

For those of you who don't, I'm a former spriter and FE hacker, though I hope to do some more work on those sometime. I mostly have been inactive due to college and MMO-playing time restraints. To other spriters, my critiques are usually very critical and blunt and will hopefully be helpful, but probably won't sound very encouraging unless they're at least as good as MK404's sprites (I'm not good at sounding encouraging so I'm not going to try).

In other news, I'm very biased towards the original JP name translations for FE characters and weapons and the like and will use them instead of the NA canon. I'm not sure if there's a good list to look at if you can't tell what I'm talking about, though... maybe the information topics on old FESS.

I'm sure you don't care about my life history so I'm not going to bother typing it out.

Anyways... yo.

Oh, and Vincent, if you ever decide to work on your Miracle of the Sky Dagger project from forever ago again and need sprite rips, you can still ask me (not sure when I'm getting those Priest and Mage melee sheets done, though).

* Ice Dragon casts Permafrost on Mage Knight 404.

Mage Knight 404 takes 40 damage.

Yo.

And Mia's shoulders look too stiff.

...I completely forgot about that battle scene (and subsequent spell effect that Misk made).

Also, at least I don't have to carry on Anna by myself now. XD

Yep, I definitely remember you from your days of running the sprites forum.

Welcome to the forest! As a welcome gift, I now give you the score for Arnold Schoenberg's Verklärte Nacht. Enjoy, and give those herons a hell of a time reading it!

This wouldn't be a welcome topic if the ancient dragon did not welcome a fellow dragon.

Welcome to SF. I'd say it in dragir tongue, but then nobody would understand, and that would be messed up. ^^

...I completely forgot about that battle scene (and subsequent spell effect that Misk made).

idbattlepng1ptcn9.png

A work of legend by Misk. Brings back good memories of the halcyon days of FESS. Also reminds me of how terrible of a spriter I was back then.

Also, at least I don't have to carry on Anna by myself now. XD

May the rule of Anna begin.

Hiya. Welcome.

I've seen you on FESS but never talked to you. So hi.

Hi. I remember you.

Ice Dragon's here!

...Though it's kind of amusing to see the Anna animation in your signature because every time you post, someone's going to want to "expound." XD

It's a Blackavar. Hai~

Yep, I definitely remember you from your days of running the sprites forum.

Welcome to the forest! As a welcome gift, I now give you the score for Arnold Schoenberg's Verklärte Nacht. Enjoy, and give those herons a hell of a time reading it!

I remember you, too. Music scores are always welcome. ^^

Hello guy, be an active member, okay?

If Mabinogi never existed on this side of the Pacific, I might actually be one.

Hey. XD Welcome.

Blackavar's legendary Eltoshan sprite. I see you still have it. Good memories.

Edited by Ice Dragon