FE Engage DLC Emblem Issue

Barren

Hello. I bought the expansion pack before playing the game and based on the articles I’ve read, I’m supposed to wait until chapter 4 until I get a message to go to the overlook ridge to trigger a cutscene with Edelgard, Dimitri and Claude.

I got the stat boosters that came with the first wave but for whatever reason the event didn’t trigger where I get the dlc rings. I’m currently on chapter 6 and still nothing is happening. Is there something I’m doing wrong or someone else having the same issue.

I already contacted Nintendo about it and they are forwarding my issue to another department, but if anyone can fill me in on what I can I do that would be great. Thanks in advance.

1 hour ago, Jaredellingsen said:

I wasn't able to get them until after chapter 6 and then it triggered once I had Yunaka and went back to the Somniel. I got a notification saying there was an event at the lookout area and that's when I got them. Hopefully that's the case for you too!

A friend of mine told me the same thing. So that might be it. I’m going to give it a try