OMFG YES...NO!!!...YESNONOYESYESPINAPPLENOOOOYESSSSS!!!

looking at my schedule....i have a Soccer tourney in Yuma this friday and saturday...many towns in So Cal will be the to watch and play in it....

its a yearly thing. last year I was on TV.

its a pretty big deal...im nervous as fuck...most of Southern California will be there...AND IM PLAYING!!!!!

I DONT KNOW IF ITS GOOD OR BAD!!!!!!

AAAAAAARGH

Edited by Gatrie

I hope you die in a freak accident involving a soccerball getting kicked into your face so hard it goes through destroying everything in it's path.

Please don't fuck a chick the night before the big game. That's for the after party when you before the big hero and all that jazz.

then he'll get arrested for rape.

Okay, then please don't fuck a chick while both of you are drunk. Make sure you're both willing and and sober after the big game and after party to fuck her.

you are forgetting condoms.

and hell It may be a uber turn off for the girl, but me? I would go "You got tested for STDs right? I aint fuckin my life over just for the next 5 mins" and if she goes "Of course!" i'll go "Results. Now."

and hell It may be a uber turn off for the girl, but me? I would go "You got tested for STDs right? I aint fuckin my life over just for the next 5 mins" and if she goes "Of course!" i'll go "Results. Now."

Have you gotten tested for STDs?

:o

Damn, how could I forgot that important piece?

What about lube if the girl's kinky enough?

Edited by Brown Fox of Earth

Damn, how could I forgot that important piece?

What about lube if the girl's kinky enough?

vaginal fluids will suffice.

*sees princess in topic*

._.

Edited by Tsuna